Reviews for July
July chapter 6 . 1/30
omg SO GOOD! I'm actually July right now! Yayness!
runforever101 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This is Great from what I've read so far. Little known fact, I was also in Annie Jr.
MissBrownClue13 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I have to say I really enjoy this story, the way that you have created a believable set of characters within the orphanage setting is great. I also like the way you have given traits to each girl, I'm sorry you have decided to discontinue this!
StruckByASmoothWarbler chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
I found this while mindlessly scrolling through musical fics, and couldn't resist taking a look- July was my first role with a major company, and even now I still have a soft spot for the little girl. I was delighted with what I read; part of me was expecting a short, low-quality piece, but instead I was surprised with how genuinely good the writing was. I'm following the story, in hopes you might one day return to it. :)
StruckByASmoothWarbler chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
why is this on hold? it's really good? i'm July too, and our first show is friday. with me luck, and get back on this story! i could adopt it if you tell me where you planned on going with it.
Mandalicious chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Great Job!I love this story write more soon!
theater lvr chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
im duffy in our performance of annie!u should write a story on all the orphans!plz!
Kay K chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Oh My Gosh! I love this story!

I played July in Annie Jr. and I love the character. You're story takes the role to a whole different level.

After reading this, I feel even more proud to have ben cast in the role of July.

I love the story! Keep updating!
fivebutts chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Omg U made me cry Dx. That was like ligit, the exact way our play went. We just finished it yesterday and everyone was crying because we were gonna miss everyone specially the 8th graders. And they destroyed the set in like 10 minutes when it took us 3 months to make it ) But I thought this looked cool,and I can picture all my friends playing each role cause its exactly the same. Im only on the first chapter, but I hope you continue please?
LLF chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Wow...just kind of cruised here from another section and found this story. I like it a lot but it took till this chapter for me to see that it was going to be something beyond just the 'Annie' script. Nice job.
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
I like the story.

I like it a lot actually.

Even though in the movie/story I didn't really get to know her, July has grown on me.

What did you base this on?

The disney version, th other version (don't know the companies name), or broadway?

I hope you update soon!