Reviews for Life In Technicolor
Anon chapter 33 . 4/7
It's 2015...where is the rest of the story? I realize it's been almost three years but you can't write so wonderfully create this build up then leave it unfinished. That is a travesty!
Stephanie P chapter 23 . 3/21
I wonder if you will ever post d
The last chapters?
I love this fic so damn much. I'm practically obsessed with amber and the whole set of OCs. I read then re read and then realised this fic is INCOMPLETE. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and finish it! I know it's been two years but please I need to know how it ends!
Sachmo500 chapter 33 . 8/28/2014
This is a great chaper. Please finish the story
Don't worry chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Hey Check out a fellow Fanfiction Author named ChasingRiven. The story is called Loving you is Sunday morning. I don't know if this is your cup of tea but consider. And recommend to others if you want or like it.
munarloth chapter 33 . 5/14/2014
I can't believe that I got all the way to Chapter 33 without realizing that this story was incomplete! It's so well organized and well written, and it's definitely one of the best Twilight fanfics I've ever read. I hope you'll come back to it and finish it!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
I've read many stories about Jake and Nessie but this is by far the best one. It is my hope that somewhere in your busy life you find the time to finish it. Awesome.
DDM chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
This chapter made me freak out in a good way Fred from SM's Bree tanner book. Awesome touch. Bravo!
SunBlade6963 chapter 33 . 11/13/2013
I love this story. Cant wait to see the big confronation!
ChrissiHR chapter 33 . 10/27/2013
I love this story so much. It was my very first introduction to fan fiction last year, much less Twilight fan fiction. I miss it.

I know the practicalities of real life always have to come first, but if there's anything I can do to help encourage you to finish this story or just help by proofreading, pre-reading, or beta-ing or whatever, please let me know. I'd be pleased to help if it means this wonderfully-crafted story gets the conclusion it deserves.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2013
Pretty please update soon? Xx
tiredminds chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
PLEASE finish this story. This is the best Jacob/Renesmee story I have read to date. It would be a real shame if you just left it when it has the potential to be a great story! Yes the Twilight craze isn't as crazy as it used to be, but that is why there is fanfiction; it is still alive to the fans, like me. Please, please, please, please, please finish this story. xo
SarahLorrae chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
I absolutely love this fic! Please update soon, I noticed its been awhile but I would really like to read the ending chapters, its so close now!
tiredminds chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This story is amazing, please finish it!
I love your writing.
Sunny chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
I absolutely love this story. Your writing is stellar. Please, please, please update as soon as you can!