Reviews for Life In Technicolor
16years living in forks ? I dont think so . Y every story i read they forget that culens should move but you still see 5or 6years after bd they r still there . And they wanted to move when bella was 18 cos ppl start to get suspicious y they dont get age .. and have mercy 32yr old virgin jacob?
Terahlyanwe chapter 19 . 1/31
Punishment? That's hilarious. And by hilarious I mean disgusting. I was enjoying this story until that came out.

A fully grown woman - comparable to 27 years old - being GROUNDED by her father? That's some patriarchal bullshit right there.

Otherwise this tale is lovely. Quite nice.
TeamJacob1970 chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
I wish I'd realised before I started reading that this wasn't finished! It was great. You obviously spent so long writing this it seems such a shame you didn't finish. Please do if at all pods possible. I know it's been years but I can hope! xx
Guest chapter 33 . 11/2/2015
A great fanfiction!
Sara chapter 33 . 9/18/2015
How I wish you'd update this. Or at least let us know why you can't. Honestly one of the best stories I've read period. Not just fanfiction but published works too. One of the things I love most about Jacob and Renesme fanfiction is that authors can literally go anywhere with it. They don't have a source material to try to compete with. Your story is infinitely better than anything Stephanie Meyer could ever write. I feel that I can speak for all fans of this story when I say we still have hope and eagerly await any sort of update!
Jillian13.2000 chapter 33 . 7/8/2015
I know it's been a really long time since you write this and you've probably moved on with your life but I beg you to finish this story out. I have so many unanswered questions. I have been searching for a good fic like this and then I binge read yours and loved everything about it. Please please please if there's any chance you can write the end of this.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
I think she's a brat.. but she gets that from Bella, not Edward.. the stubbornness is from both of them
Anon chapter 33 . 4/7/2015
It's 2015...where is the rest of the story? I realize it's been almost three years but you can't write so wonderfully create this build up then leave it unfinished. That is a travesty!
Stephanie P chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
I wonder if you will ever post d
The last chapters?
Guest chapter 33 . 1/1/2015
I love this fic so damn much. I'm practically obsessed with amber and the whole set of OCs. I read then re read and then realised this fic is INCOMPLETE. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and finish it! I know it's been two years but please I need to know how it ends!
Sachmo500 chapter 33 . 8/28/2014
This is a great chaper. Please finish the story
Don't worry chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Hey Check out a fellow Fanfiction Author named ChasingRiven. The story is called Loving you is Sunday morning. I don't know if this is your cup of tea but consider. And recommend to others if you want or like it.
munarloth chapter 33 . 5/14/2014
I can't believe that I got all the way to Chapter 33 without realizing that this story was incomplete! It's so well organized and well written, and it's definitely one of the best Twilight fanfics I've ever read. I hope you'll come back to it and finish it!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
I've read many stories about Jake and Nessie but this is by far the best one. It is my hope that somewhere in your busy life you find the time to finish it. Awesome.
DDM chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
This chapter made me freak out in a good way Fred from SM's Bree tanner book. Awesome touch. Bravo!