Reviews for This one has no name
Darkness Approaches chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow...

Um... to be honest, I'm not sure what to say. I'm not normally a fan of the Harry/Hermione thing, but this was... interesting.

It was amazing how erotically charged it was in such a short space. I loved it, to say the least. It really was a powerful one-shot. Well done.
zap chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Lumos, where did that come from? Brilliant. So much more than Brilliant. "I rested my hand on his shoulder, the simple touch of my hand on his naked and wet shoulder made me feel warmth I never felt rushing through my body.

It was pure desire." Excellent. This is a great story. I would continue with it. It is nice. It begins with an air of enigmaticness. And has so much detail that you don't have to make it saturated with mushy emotions. The implied story line is brilliant. I never even considered reading Fan Fictions about Hermionie and Harry. A Pair that never crossed my mind. Well done. This is clearly your best work. . . out of the 3 stories i have read.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
wow. this was pretty cute. i liked it!

-luna
Tweety chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
loved it. so steamy and romantic plez make another or continue on with this one. :)
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
wow u really set the scene for this. it was good, i think you should at least try chapter two...
meiscool2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
that was really, really, REALLY good. loved it... now, making my way to your other stories :)

~meiscool2