Reviews for Chad Dylan Cooper's Q and A Blog
mrf18 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I laughed out loud at this! So funny! It's exactly Chad like! My question is:

Do you have any other rival shows?

I know lame question. Update soon!
Anidori chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Interesting... I can't wait to see where this story will go! Keep up the good work!
SonnyChadFan chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Luvin this story. I just recognized the author names from fanfiction. Lolz. Update soon!
the-girl-who-talks-to-angels chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Does Sonny look hot?
Klutzy-But-Cute chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
LOL can I ask a question?

If you had to choose ONE Random to be on your show, who would it be? And don't say you wouldn't goose one because this would be MANDITORY! You have to choose one or you will be *hypothetically* fired!

Also, why did you choose Sonny? And don't say you didn't choose Sonny because that would be a lie Mr. CDC. A LIE I TELL YOU! So, why'd ya do it? Do you LIKE her? Hmm? Hmm?
24QueenMo chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Ha ha ha, another funny chapter.

I have a question.

Do you ever hang out with Dokata Condor? Because when you sold blossom cookies you did. And at the fake club.

Do you still have the pictures of the fake club or did you listen to Sonny and deleated them?

And why if you hate Sonny so much. Why did you go to the prom and have the dance?

Last but not least. What happened behind the scenes of the Gotcha with Gilroy Smith show?
QWERTY6755 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Heres my question:

Oh Chad! We all know you are in love with Sonny and that she loves you back! Why can't you both just admit your feelings for each other? and DO NOT say u have no feelings for her cause we know you do!
JellyfishSpines chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
I love the story! My question is:

Why are you OBSESSED with yourself?

Oh, yeah. :) I said it. Fear me.
Small Town Girl 2014 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
if u had to pick one person out of mack falls and so random to date who would it be?
SonnyChadFan chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Even though Chad's trying to hide it, there are small hints in what he says. Luv it. The really funny thing was when Alysonlove asked if he like lettuce. That was so random, I laughed so hard.

Please update soon, amazing story.
LivinTheDream17 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Thanks for answering my question! Heres some more for Chad!)

Oh Sorry I thought you meant a physical fight... ( And dont say that would never happen.. I saw the end of Cookie monster!)

Well anyways here are my new questions:

Why did you get all upset when you found out Sonny kissed Hayden?

Why did you shove that dog you puppy shover!

You throw swords around alotin Makenzie falls...Have you ever acsidently stabbed yourself? Or anyone else?

P.S Answer truthfully and know this: I know your Hair stylist! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
head in the clouds 14 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
kinda odd but amusing ;]
24QueenMo chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Ha ha ha. I really like this. Chad is so funny.

Wow, Chad answered my question. I should feeling honored.

Chad question. Do you ever get along with Sonny? Do you think she will ever be your friend?
AlysonLove chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
hi Chad I have a few questions:

do you like Sonny?

do you enjoy lettuce?

do you know who Marshall is?
nina chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
It's me again (I reviewed your camping story) I thought that the blog was really good

Is he talking to Sonny on the blog or just about her?

Very good though! :)