Reviews for Twists and Turns of Fate
thegoldfishassassin chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
It's sweet and cute and I like it
Jaspre chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
I'm dying! I need more! :)
Harlequin Love chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Liked it so far, though I think Shayla should be a little more heartbroken about her father. I understand that Shawn is taking her mind off it most of the time but... I dunno, having your father murdered seems like something that would haunt you.
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
I had forgotten about this story but am so, so pleased to read more! I usually hate OCs with a burning passion, but u really love yours and the side of Lassie that she brings out. And Shawn is being adorable, of course 3
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
SpookyClaire chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Ok, since I wrote this I'm not gonna say too much beyond that I LOVED what you added! I was cracking up!

" You should try my milkshake though, it's been known to bring all the boys to the yard."

Oh my God, that one nearly had me in tears XD

And, BEETEEDUBS? I like the ending line. So much better than how I ended it. It makes Shayla so much more awesome :D

I'm glad I was able to help, dear! I hope you can churn something awesome out soon!

-claire
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
NightmareAhead chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
OMG PLEASE I NEED MORE OF THISE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
DoctorStalker chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
aww please dont go on hiatus for to long. this is a nice story. i've enjoyed it thus far
SpookyClaire chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
“You’re my new best friend since your head didn’t e’splode and stuff.” May looked at her as if she’d grown not only a second head but a third and fourth as well and said “It’s explode.” Shayla just shrugged and said “I’ve heard it both ways.”

Nice XD

Hmm, are Shayla nd May perhaps the female versions of Shawn and Gus? hehheh...

"You should be ashamed of yourself and that shirt."

Ahaha, I love you Trish!

And don't feel bad about the lack of updates, dear. See me updting for the first time in three months yesterday? Yea. That's bad.

Anyway, I love you and I'm sorry I couldn't have read/reviewed this sooner!

-claire
SpookyClaire chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
“You threw me into the line of a barely-clothed obese man Shawn. Everything was flapping, everything.”

Hehheh...that made me giggle...

"Never before had Shawn heard him in such anguish, it physically hurt him to hear it."

And that made me cry.

"Operation Help Lassie Become a Parent and Stuff."

And that made me laugh again XD

*hops, skips and jumps to next chapter*
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Love the Shassie banter, as always! And you and I need to go find a place with pink boas and drag queens. It would be the best Saturday night ever. Just FYI ;D

And I like the name Shayla, tis very cute. And I like the way Shawn tries to help a bit by just being himself, very Shwn like XD

*runs to next chapter*
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
OMG LOVE IT! especially good after reading a really sad story
tbsavafob chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Oh my god! She's like a mini-Shawn. Lassie is going to die. *laughs* Thank you for updating.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
YAY! You finally finished the chapter! I really liked the incite into Lassie's old life, I think it's sweet he had a best friend. And I absolutely love how alike Gus and May are, and Shawn and Shayla. Poor Lassie, it seems the world is surrounded in Shawn and Guses.

Great chapter Squeedle!