Reviews for Kiss or Miss?
DarXe chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Glad the 2nd kiss will better. Shame you didn't tell that one though... that would have been epic. :)
ManicMo chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
I might have reviewed already. I dunno. But this story is really lovely. Just wanted to say
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
love it and can not wait for more
brokenvoice chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Aww I thought it was cute! I just can't get enough of Cat and Sara I just love I love how you write them.I actually just read your story The Journey of a Lifetime (for the 3rd time) and I still cried! It's not fair I want that kind of love. Anyways cute little story. :)
SJ-23 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Hey,

Loved the story. A typical Sara and Catherine story but honestly I love them to bits and it gets me every time...lmao...

I look forward to reading Sara's Baby but simply do not have time at the moment with end of term staring me in the face.

Thank You Mix Nyx for providing us with lovely stories week in and week out.

SJ
tanama30 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
nice update i can't wait to see how this date goes. update soon
drowzee insomniac chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
awesome story!

i love your writing

keep up the awesome work!
I.love.you.miss chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
This is definitely the best chapter of this story. It was really good, I think you captured both characters perfectly.

So I loved this chapter and I can't wait to read more of Sara's baby.
I.love.you.miss chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
I think this was probably an important chapter to have in there, but it felt a little messy to me. Maybe just because I prefer reading stories in one persons point of view, but I did really like the last bit.
I.love.you.miss chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hey. When you told me this was a 3-part I decided to wait for the third part to com out before I read it. I actually don't kow how I managed...but I did.

It definitely made me smile, and you wrote it really well, but you were right, it has been done before. But doesn't stop me from loving it
Shinykins chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Awesome chapter :D Keep up the good work!
Katt chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
AMAZING! Thanks so much for the fast update, I'm glad everything workedout between them! Love to see a sequel *hint hint* ;)
Aliengirla chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Great chapter. Absolutely great.

And you're right - it's good to have a place like this where you can be yourself...
sidlelove chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
awe that was so sweet...its nice that u made cath ramble on when in most stories it's sara who does that part...this was awesome, totally made my day. cant wait to see how the two handle the 'challenge'. great update...oh, and hapy thanksgiving :)
Barbie Shoes chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
And I am thankful for this Thanksgiving day post with it's fluffy wonderful happy ending!

I can totally see Sara responding to being caught crying exactly as you wrote it- honest, but playing it down. Also I loved the fact that she got nervous and freaked out a little, even though it was exactly what she wanted... i think the fact that she still got scared gave it a sense of realisticness (which is not a word, but works). AND i liked when Catherine got a little nervous and started babbling... i thought that was super cute, cuz she started all strong and confident and Catherine-y, but then still wasn't quite sure. For some reason i loved: "Catherine. Shut. Up." it's obviously not the most romantic thing in the world to say lol, and yet it seemed so very Sara and i could just totally see it.

Oh, and just overall, I like your little stories like this because they are perfectly sweet and lovely without ever going into that overly dramatic realm where they have to say i love you before the first date because the story is only 3 chapters long... lol. bravo, as always.

Like I said, a good fluffy feeling to finish off this thanksgiving evening :)