Reviews for Royal Kitchen
Vri Can't Write Fluff chapter 15 . 6/17
Yaaayyy! Um…sequel? *puppy eyes* if you don't the Ikuto Fan Club will probably come for you and won't leave without your head and that would be rly bad. But I really enjoyed this and I truly want a sequel! :D
RoyaisAwesome chapter 4 . 4/27
yay
AmutoSparkle chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
also i forgot to mention in chapter 15 um dont you think u shud bump up the rating to T. i mean there was scene that are not really meant for 7-9 year olds. Maybe u shud make it rated T cuz i dont think kids shud no that stuff. Just a suggestion.
Animefungirl12 chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
who said were running away. and thankyou for this episloug. it was quite funny. lol.
Animefungirl12 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
that was awesome. i have to say i really like the story
Animefungirl12 chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
that fight was so awesome. lol. my sis was right. this is what happened. but then i be like spiler alert much.
Animefungirl12 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
shoot. this is getting onb. bitch mode. either from rima or utau they be all bitch mode on tadase. this is to good. but that fight though.
Animefungirl12 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Wow. i agree with ikuto. why cant u just relaize u liked it.
Animefungirl12 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
lol now it's tikme for wedding and have millions of babies. im wird.
Animefungirl12 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
these boys are finnaly falling in love
Animefungirl12 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
wow that was so funny.
Animefungirl12 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
lol somnething so funny happned with me and my lil sis. she said have u ever hear of a story where tadase was acused of steling the deed to amu's house and he was lying then amu said kings dont lie and tadse confessed about fake dating amu. then how ikuto kukai kairi nagi are brothers and amu rim autau and yaya were sisters. i was like wat's the name of the story she says she forgot. then i be like was it royal kitchen then she be like oh . Anyways i cant wait for the plan
Animefungirl12 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
ohhh. playing hard to get now are we. lol he finnaly confronted her. I bet tadase broke her heart cuz of wat ur said in one of ur A.N. ohh this is getting too good.
Animefungirl12 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
OMG ok so i'm readin this story cuz my baby sis was reading this on the ipad mni i looked at it and 9i be like i have to read this. Anyways this sotry is just as awesome as your other one.