Reviews for Firewhiskey
alexzandraalex chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
asome i liked it alot .now what about the cookie?
Assassin of Death chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
give me my cookies!
Erik's Stalker chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Cute, sweet, slightly humorous, and it makes you wonder... Is it true? Great Job! :D
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is awesome! I'm AmerieIes's cousin, Henri. This is really a funny story. I like it! BYE!
Kyra Hero chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hello mirifaery, this story is really ridiculus but WOW i really love this story and hey hope you come up with a lot of great story. See ya
Cateagle chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Not bad as a one-shot but with definite potential to be developed into something more as they both repeat these comments when they're sober again. Where things go from there and how the folks around them react could make for a good story.
mspolapotter chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
wow!i love it!it's really cute!

"who would throw something at you?"

"you would."

I love it! :)
Dreamer Ginny in the Clouds chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Cookies! I love cookies!

Short and to the point - not much detail, though. Hermione was a bit OCC, but Harry and Sirius were pretty IC, if you ask me. Although it's not an unheard of idea, the plot is original enough. The title suits it well and I found I enjoyed it despite it's grammar and spelling errors (You may want to get a beta for that, Deer!)

Overall, decent, but nothing that would make me talk about it for ages. Nice, though. You'll get better with time. Don't worry. )
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
hahahaha so is there going to be more? and no, its not like sirius to try and stop anybody doing anything they like! hahaha funny, update soon! thanks!