Reviews for Thoughts of the Perpetually Hopeless
Phoenix003 chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
Cute! x
Vampirediariesrock1 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Haha I like how she puts in (that is a fake name) in the fifth chapter.
gleek4puckleberry chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
please help me look for this story! it was really long ago so I ont know if it's still here but the story goes Bella starts this blog about Edward and his family and she's guessing what they are and it becomes famous. but she doesnt know that some of the people who comment on her blog were actually Edward and his family. Edward's name was Kodak, Rosalie was AcerbicizeMe, etc. Then at the last part she says makes the readers guess who she is up to midnight and at the last minute Kodak writes her full name: Bella Swan. In the ending she closes the blog stating that she finally figured out what Edward was and that he was an insomniac.

please help me out! I'm desperate!
Nehnah14 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
I know you said that you didn't want to drag this out but more detail would have gone down a treat, especially of how their relationship progressed from the first date to the day they graduated college, but hey, it's your call.

Any chance of an EPOV companion piece on this or maybe an outtake (or a few) of their first meeting or date or the proposal?

Good job though, this was a fun read!
Montara chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
It was a sweet story.

The propose should be interesting :D I was wondering who will be first to ask the Big Question? Does Bella have a ring, too? Lol

Thank you for your story.
Tigger77 chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
I loved it! The ending was perfect! I can just imagine them asking each other to marry them! Lol! Good story! Good job! :)
Tigger77 chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
ha! I like the change in her name! Thoughts of the perpetually hopefull! Lol! I love it! Their date was cool too! :)
Tigger77 chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Yay! I was wrong! This is my favorite now!
Tigger77 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Poor poor bella! That would've been so embaressing!
Tigger77 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I loved this chapter! I think it might be one of my favorites!
Tigger77 chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Wow I loved it! The way your story works, I think your doing a good job by keeping it short and sweet. That's a compliment by the way. What I'm trying to say is that you know your story well! You can always tell! I loved it!
Tigger77 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Hahahahahahahaha! Poor confused Edward! I so wasn't expecting the whole dream thing, but I absolutly loved it!
Tigger77 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
My presumptions were correct! Your a great writer! I love the description of Edward and the description of Tanya! :)
Tigger77 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OOOhhhhh! It sounds good so far! I can't wait to read more. I'm going to guess and say your a good writer! ;)
kdillin chapter 9 . 4/13/2010