Reviews for Of Websites and Leather Jackets
Hahaha that was funny!
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
HAHA! loved the ending!
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Cute & funny! Nice story! :D Thank you. :)
oh.black.stars chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Kevin is just adorable.
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Haha! I love the Sonny with a Chance references. That James Conroy certainly is charming, in his own egotistical way. I love the premise of the boys being shocked at her interest in him. It's actually very much how teenage boys react-jealous that someone else has your attention.

“But Macy…he’s the enemy! Even Chad Dylan Cooper thinks he’s evil!” Love it. Any inter-fic reference to Chad is joy in my book.
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Hah! This is good, and funny! I love Macy! Update!
suburbs chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Jealous Kevin made me laugh. And I loved that you stuck to the no real people rule and used James. I never would have thought of that. Fun story!
Bee chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was really cute! I love how these challenges are inspiring so many stories now...they are such a great idea!

My favorite part of this story was Kevin getting kind of jealous...there really aren't a lot of him like that on this site. It's almost like people think he's too goofy to get jealous...the fact that it was James Conroy he was jealous of just made it that much better! I loved that episode of SWAC.

Plus, I adore Kevin/Macy stories...they are just so sweet! There are not enough stories with them as a couple now, and I personally think they are so much cuter together than Nick/Macy...and don't even MENTION Joe/Macy! I am a lifelong supporter of Joe/Stella...

My point is, this was a wonderful Kacy story, and I'd love to see another story exploring Kevin confronting James Conroy...you know, since they're both famous, and he could totally set a meeting up to forbid him from coming near Macy...I'm just saying, that would make a cool story!
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Kevin can so pull off a leather jacket...and anything else he wants. lol. Love this though. And love the jealousy. Kevin/Macy FTW.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Cute, I liked how jelous Kevin was here.