Reviews for Her Mona Lisa Smile
Dixxy chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was a very sweet, very nice lil' oneshot. Really moving. Delicate. Full of sensitivity.

I particularly appreciated the mentions of Rae's double inheritance (demonic & human) and her need to keep emotions in balance coz of the first of those inheritances.

Congratulations for such a touching work !
Star Melody chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hmm...well I enjoyed it but, what could make it better is giving an example of him seeing that smile as to explain why he's suddenly refering to it for the peice. Like could he be watching her from afar as starfire does something silly to robin? Just some sort of set up I guess?

Other than that, great job and keep writing :)
Raven2k8 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Nicely written, short, sweet and captures every emotion it needs to. All in all the story is great! I would love to read more BBxRae stories from you so please keep writing! Peace ;)
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was beautiful. The Mona Lisa smile. I like it. People tend to think that Beastboy is really corny and not that intelligent, but this whole story seemed perfectly in character. I cannot describe how happy I felt while reading this. It was really and truly a beautiful one shot.
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw...this was adorable! Great job!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 11/23/2009

5 reviews in 1 day! That's a record for me. I'm so happy!

Yeah, yeah, i know, y'all have probably gotten way more . . .

well thanks anyway!
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
AWW SO CUTE! 4 stars!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aww... This was sweet. Thanks for writing this. It was awesome to read. God bless!
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
wow! That was really good! ANd it fits Raven's smile perfectly! A mona lisa smile! And it was nice to hear BB's POV on the matter! Nice job! : )

I would like to ask u if u wouldn't mind reading my Teen Titans fic? It would mean a lot to me if you read and reviewed!

Anyways GREAT Job! And i hope to read more BB/Rae fics from u soon! : )
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Well written.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was adorable and well written. Very creative to compare Raven's smile with Mona Lisa's mysterious one. :) Even though it's a monologue and short, there's plenty of emotion in it. And it shows a more deeper side of Beastboy, something I love. :3