Reviews for Familiar
Amara-nii chan chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
i love this and cant wait for the next chapter to come out keep up the amazing work and update whenever you can
:D
Jessica Love1 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Love it.
This is an Awesome story!
Please update this Awesome story as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Chibiabyss chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
please update soon this is cool
Higanbana.4 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Unique, it's interesting and your writing is pleasant to read. Perhaps best not to frequently emphasize supernatural abilities, and take the character relationships slowly, as though it were an ordinary meeting between strangers (though obviously, it isn't).
BloodyMoonEclyps chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
hehe poor sasuke and itachi needs babysitters...it's a really good story keep at it!
waiting for the next chapter
Mudheart chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
This is good! I can't wait for more :)
angel897 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
i really like the start of this story, please keep writing kay
child of a fallen angel chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
ooh this is nice! I'd love to read more, if you are still continuing the story!
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Awesome chapter. Its funny how the treat Itachi and Sasuke like children and how Ino and Mikoto's love for speeding like me. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Red Appassionata chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
HAHAm this is going to be fun D Please update more soon!
Leona DragonBlood Aero chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I likey, continue! Please update!
20FacesChizu chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Okay, I'm currently bowing to the computer in the most formal Japanese way possible. UPDATE. PLEASE.
DeeaE chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
i can wait to see there faces when they see Sakura and Ino!
smileyfacebabe chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This is so cool, I just love it!

Sakura and Ino's personalities are awesome, and I love Mikoto and Fugaku's as well :D

The cars bit was awesome, it was probably my favorite part.

I like the style in which you wrote this, like how you had Itachi's assignment about familiars first, which is what Fugaku, Sakura, and Ino are, right?

I'm looking forward to reading more of this story!

Take care and I hope you have a nice day! :)
LadyDream3512 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
You know...That was an evil cliffy *pouts*

Anyways...Oh, you mean there's something about Fugaku and Mikoto as well? (w/c means both brothers has too) Wow, 's getting more and more interesting. I love it~! Looking forward in reading the next chapter~!

-Rika