Reviews for Blood Ties: A Forever Destined Vignette
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
very interesting last chapter! sifo-dyas's power are growing. can't wait until the next installment!
DarthNotAnAngel chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
I enjoyed the latest update! Over the past few months I've had a good bit of free time and have gone through and read all of the A/P stories you have. I was wondering if you were planning on eventually getting to a Vendetta sequel or if you were dropping that idea?
sexystarwarslover chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
awe that's the end of another fantasic vignette and what an ending! that sifo dyas is going to be trouble but Anakin will stop him he always does lol he'll never get Padme he may try. This pawns idea sounds interesting can't wait to see how that plays out and loved the scene with Padme, Anakin and Leia and how she's sorry for her actions and accepted when she did was wrong. Worried about how far Anakin will push his powers as i observed with him and Bane but can't wait for more! Looking forward to the next one-lots of ideas for it huh can't wait!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Another great ending of your vignettes.I will be watching for your next one.I just love this famous and romantic story line you is the way I evision the Skywalkers, lots of kids and adventures and Anakin totally in the Light and a Jedi.
garnetred chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
soccergurl31294 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
gr8 chapter! please update soon!
Darth Sanctus chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
For your next story perhaps you could mix it up a bit, because almost all of your stories consist of Padme or a Skywalker female acting tough, but still being overpowered, and then they are almost raped, but then saved by Anakin or another member of the family. You have given everybody in the Skywalker family force powers, so let them use it when something goes wrong. I mean Jayden has used his force powers to kick ass more when he was two then he has for years.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Well, now we know what Sifo-Dyas is up to. And its going to take time for him to carry out his plans. But I AM worried about Anikan letting his desire to protect Padme getting the best of him. Some of his actions almost border on the ways of the Sith!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
OH NO! its over! this is bad i must have another soon! real soon! well as soon as u can get it out... this is an amazing chain of stories and plot lines and characters...must i go on? but i dont think i can bear the thot of losing this story... i think i might pull a padme and run out to save the story like she would to save ani... teehee update soon BYE!
diceman220 chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Sifo-Dyas still alive, dang. Very good vignette, can't wait the next one...
garnetred chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
soccergurl31294 chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
gr8 chapter! please update soon!
sexystarwarslover chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
oh another new update and this was totally worth the wait love it love it! Han kissed Leia oh! nice wonder what will happened now? though she still likes Jake maybe he'll change his mind about his friend lol loved the scene with Anakin/Obi WanBane very well done and the nightmare was omg seem like it was so real poor Padme he's back and this is not going to be good but Anakin always knows how to protect padme love it beautiful can't wait for more
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
great chap! i wish there was more leia han in it tho! i am surprizing myself i usually dont like the han leia match but the way u are writing it makes me want more! lol so i expect an update soon! cuz reading is my only escape right now with school and swim and friends and life in genera...so pleeze update soon! i iz begging you! -puppy dog pouts- pweeze? tank oo! BYE!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
That was great as always.I see it is the end of this vignette,

looking forward to your next one.