Reviews for Ego Sum
Draconic chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was difficult to understand, but I'm pretty sure you planned it that way. I have a feeling that you only intended to scratch the surface of Xemnas' personality and show us the torrent of conflicting thoughts that he must have to to his nature of being Terra's Nobody in the physical sense even if Xehanort's mind is the one in control.
Nenilein chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
A Masterpiece. Almost 100% in-line with my headcanon too, which makes it even more enjoyable to me. And wonderfully written. I will recommend this to a few friends-

Am I the only one who wishes there had been an option and way in KH2 to simply remove Xehanort's Soul from Xemnas/Terra's body and take it along to Destiny Island? The thought that there was even a hint of a chance to free one of the 2 fragments of Terra that are under Xehanort's influence, but we couldn't take it just because we didn't KNOW sickens me...
suki chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
It was a pretty interesting glimpse into what Xemnas. . . or Ansem. . . or Xehanort. . . or Terra. . . man he has problems! He's even more bipolar (multipolar?. . .) than Sora. Anyway, really loved this. KEEP ON WRITING!
Ramix chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You saw it coming? You, saw, it, coming? You. Saw. It. Coming? YOU. SAW. THE. TWIST. ENDING. COMING? Excuse me while my brain implodes after trying to comprehend a human being with that amount of awesome. On a side note, was that last long one "(waiting alone on a deserted battlefield to reclaim my honor and fight for my friends and search for that last bit of light present in a star-shaped charm that is an age-old promise that still binds like chains even though nothing is left and no one is there and nothing matters and NOTHING MATTERS—)" SUPPOSED to be read with no coma's or did you just forget? All in all, I liked it,
serkeret chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You wrote this before Birth by Sleep, right? Then I here-by resrve for you the right to fist-pump and yell "I knew it!" without any negative affects.

And it's more like divide by
Feather chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh wow. It is, just wow. It's not divide by zero, but I would say it's divide by one. Something you need to think about.

I really liked how you ended this. It leaves an impact. (I am, I am, I am...) That really makes the words in parentheses stand out. This is something I can imagine a Nobody thinking. How everything is so confusing yet makes perfect sense in a way that if they were normal would never understand.

One line I loved was this. "insanity rarely equates to stupidity" It's true, almost everyone who is insane is not stupid.

Anyways wonderful fic. I am off to read more.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Ahahahaha math joke…anything divided by zero is undefined.

Very, very interesting. I'm not sure I completely understood it, but it was very interesting!
Yoly chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Nice your theory been proven, you should feel proud. :D

This was a nice story and it really delves into the mind of Xemnas. Especially since he Terra. Thank you for writing it. x3
V-departed chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I hope you're proud of yourself with this little bit of speculation!
Pms Akali chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really do hope this TX theory happens. It's the best theory in my opinion. You did very well with this
Library Arcanium chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Hm...*strokes chin in thought* Yes

I see where you're coming from and where you're going with it...very good. If it weren't for my grasp of psycholgoy and Kingdom Hearts and the fact I'm just cooler that way, I'd probably be stratching my head. But I'm not.

Which means you're making me think more than usual, which is always good.

I like this kinda stuff, so keep it up.
Dragon-Tooth chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
heh. that was pretty cool considering my lack of knowledge on everything KH. :) Awesome job, hun!
YOMI RM JagoBlake chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Simply reading this short yet mystifying piece left me feeling sort of confused and wondering about things - but that no doubt is the effect you were going for, which means this one-shot is definitely a win. It may have been years since I embraced the Kingdom Hearts fandom, but yet it remains as mysterious a fandom as ever. That exactly was what drew me into the fandom so much; no doubt it did the same for you. (chuckles)

Anyway, a good piece on Xemnas, overall. He never did get a whole lot of screentime other than the final boss fights in Kingdom Hearts 2, and you've fixed that for him admirably. Maybe you could consider doing the same for some other members of Organization XI, like...I dunno, Larxene or something? Just a thought on my part; you do what you feel you should as an authoress.

Keep up the wonderful work! (faves this fic)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
WIN!

I LOVE IT! BELIEVE IT~!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Interesting theory. Why do you think that?

But very good fiction!