Reviews for A Beautiful Beast
emmy2710 chapter 5 . 1/6
Hahaha,I love this.
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Jira as a monkey? Never woulda thought of that
YaoiTora chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
That was cute, awesome, and soooooooo funny. I laughed at the last part of chapter four. That was classic. XD Lol. I loved it btw. :D
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Absolutely amazing
cold kagome chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
hahah.. funny love it a w ..sweet
andysanime chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Good job and ha-ha, it's funny that Sasuke fainted but... I couldn't imagine him actually doing so .'
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
AAahhhh I love the last sentences of chapter 4 :
"Hey Itachi ?
My boyfriend is hotter than yours."
Mwaahahahahahahhhh ! XD
Ja ne Kat chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
too cute. really I love the idea of this. and i LIKE this version of satan. much better then the anime one
Kkas chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
This story was awesome! My only wish is that it was longer! Pretty original stuff going on in there, and Itachi was just one steaming pile of epic badass all the way through! XD You've just added about 30 points to my 'which is better, Sasunaru or Narusasu' internal argument, and right now, Narusasu is winning. Loved it! *fave fave fave*
Animeyaoimaster chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
So sweet!

Make more stories like this, k?
XEvilXChibiX chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Thankyou, thankyou, THANKYOU! for not using Mperg! it's the one thing in fanfics that disturbe me but this was a fantastic idea! love it! 5/5 stars! and a cherry on top. good job!

XEvilXChibiX out
Emerald Panther chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
OMG! This was SO cute! I would have loved to see more from the chapters because I just couldn't get enough of this story! Gah! -squeals!-
SairSeir chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
loved it! loved it! loved it! loved it! loved it! loved it!loved it! loved it! it was a beautiful story! keep up the good work and writing!
j chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
how are they going to put a demon into a human jail when they're supposed to be secret? or is itachi's boyfriend also a demon and taking sai to demon jail? I would have liked it better if naruto broke sai's neck or literally sliced the head off of him with his claws- or maybe ripped his heart out of his chest-

the story was fairly entertaining though.
jj chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
this was a bit juvenile and made naruto look ridiculously stupid. if he knew sai was interested in sasuke- which seems to be the case because of the way he acted to sai at the ramen shop- why would naruto have left sai alone with sasuke this time?

and why would iruka give a bill to give to naruto? iruka obviously has known naruto a long time and can probably contact him if need be. the only time sasuke sees naruto is if naruto comes to him. and to give sasuke a check to a dinner he was invited to- which iruka knew about- just seems kinda stupid.

and sasuke being so vulnerable to a sneak attack after you've shown what a good fighter he is seems kinda stupid too. and naruto falling for such an excuse-about the cave in- true or not seems too easy. if there was a cave in why wouldn't sai be there helping like everybody should be. tsunade is supposed to be super strong so for her to need help from naruto in particular also seems stupid. not stupid but juvenile and simple minded maybe?