Reviews for A Beautiful Beast
This is awesome ...
Emmy2710 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Hahaha,I love this.
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Jira as a monkey? Never woulda thought of that
YaoiTora chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
That was cute, awesome, and soooooooo funny. I laughed at the last part of chapter four. That was classic. XD Lol. I loved it btw. :D
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Absolutely amazing
cold kagome chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
hahah.. funny love it a w ..sweet
andysanime chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Good job and ha-ha, it's funny that Sasuke fainted but... I couldn't imagine him actually doing so .'
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
AAahhhh I love the last sentences of chapter 4 :
"Hey Itachi ?
My boyfriend is hotter than yours."
Mwaahahahahahahhhh ! XD
Ja ne Kat chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
too cute. really I love the idea of this. and i LIKE this version of satan. much better then the anime one
Kkas chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
This story was awesome! My only wish is that it was longer! Pretty original stuff going on in there, and Itachi was just one steaming pile of epic badass all the way through! XD You've just added about 30 points to my 'which is better, Sasunaru or Narusasu' internal argument, and right now, Narusasu is winning. Loved it! *fave fave fave*
Animeyaoimaster chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
So sweet!

Make more stories like this, k?
XEvilXChibiX chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Thankyou, thankyou, THANKYOU! for not using Mperg! it's the one thing in fanfics that disturbe me but this was a fantastic idea! love it! 5/5 stars! and a cherry on top. good job!

XEvilXChibiX~ out
Emerald Panther chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
OMG! This was SO cute! I would have loved to see more from the chapters because I just couldn't get enough of this story! Gah! -squeals!-
SairSeir chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
loved it! loved it! loved it! loved it! loved it! loved it!loved it! loved it! it was a beautiful story! keep up the good work and writing!
j chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
how are they going to put a demon into a human jail when they're supposed to be secret? or is itachi's boyfriend also a demon and taking sai to demon jail? I would have liked it better if naruto broke sai's neck or literally sliced the head off of him with his claws- or maybe ripped his heart out of his chest-

the story was fairly entertaining though.