Reviews for The Hardest Part About Saying Hello is Goodbye
Rukobee chapter 2 . 1/14
parts without Madison was pretty damn hot! damn girl!

i'm not even surprise at house mature Madison is for a 6 year old. she's so adorable.
Rukobee chapter 1 . 1/14
awwwww, it was both adorable and sad when 12year old Rachel cried bc she thought Quinn married someone else. Rachel is fucking badass; putting up with high school Quinn's bullying knowing thats the girl she's gonna share her future with. i'd be crying all over the place.
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
OMG ALL OF THESE SCENES AND SNIPPETS OF TIME WERE SO CUTE AND SO HAWT AT THE SAME TIME! Rachel in the midst of crying in her worry of pregnant!Quinn being gone in their timeline was just precious :'3
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
OMG AWESOME TAKE ON THE TIME TRAVELLER'S WIFE!
Emerald Stag chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Found this on a rec list and I immediately had to dive in. Loved the concept of this story and seeing the development of both Rachel and Quinn as they encounter each other at different ages, and how their relationship develops even while it takes awhile for it to develop in regular time. And all the craziness with multiple Quinn's and the wild situations, it was a lot of fun to read this story. Great job!
Skylar Datenshi chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Did Quinn go forward a year when she proposed to Rachel?
Eyghon chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Oh my god, this was insanely good, a little hard to keep up with sometimes, but you did an excellent job with the dates and ages. I loved it, brilliant idea and execution. I was hoping for a "Quinn walks in on future Quinn with Rachel" and you actually took that little tame wish of mine and turned it into an awesome fantasy. With a strap-on. And a threesome. That's why you're the writer and I'm the reader ;) Thank you!
DarknightSavior chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Great story, I really loved the idea.
Scout88 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Okay, wow. This has been on my 'to read' list for a while now and I've been seeing it on my tumblr dash more and more lately so I gave in. I waited so long because I was worried that it wouldn't be happy but now I wish I had read it sooner! Phew, I am glad you wrote it the way you did, the fic was very enjoyable and this last addition was..ahem...hot [Flails because Quinn/Rachel/Quinn!]. Thank you :)
23rdHunter chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Heya,

This story rocks! I mean, combining Faberry and the Time Traveller's Wife? 'Tis the stuff dreams are made of. It's... completely adorable, reading about Quin moving back and forth in time and all the shenanigans she and Rachel get up to. Thanks for posting it.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Ahh, the first part was so cute, but the deleted scenes were hot! XDD Can I ask something? Did Rachel already loved Quinn since she was six? Or she just started feeling that way when she figured out she was married to Quinn? Thanks for sharing btw XD Keep these Faberry stories coming.
cinally chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
i loved deleted scenes, the story is so great I'm going to re read the story again :D
Thanks again!
cinally chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This story is absolutely amazing
I love it so much.
I took my time to read it because I didn't want it to end, it's really beautiful and you're an amazing writer.
I can't believe I just discovered this fic now, I love it.
Thanks so much for writing it :)
YouTellMe chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
The deleted scenes are a nice addition! I love all of the scenes! And a threesome with two Quinns. That's like the best kind! :)
YouTellMe chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is really good. Saw i8t on tumblr and I can't believe I haven't read this yet. Great job! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »