Reviews for A Less Than Simple Misunderstanding
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! ThISSISIS THIS! TOO Funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
No quotation marks or apostrophies... You don't actually expect people to read this. You can't, I'm sure.
twilightismydrug chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I can't read this. I'm sorry. I don't see how you have quotation marks in your little blurb samply thingy but not in the story itself. If you fix it, it would be great.
Signorina-L chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
:) Awesome.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love this. So cute! And very accurate character wise. Too bad he's not interested. LOL
Rogue1979 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I liked this story a lot, but the only thing that irked me was the lack of punctuation when they were talking/thinking.

If I were you, I would resubmit it with all the correct punctuation.

Otherwise, well done for keeping them in character.
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was amazing. I really hope you write a sequel or something in the Doctor's POV. I loved it. :)
Absentia chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Even without all the proper punctuation, that was hilarious good fun.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
fantastic!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
So what just happened here? Maybe I'm a bit thick, but I'm still a little confused. Did the Doctor really stay calm through all of that or were you making some play on alien biology? or did he use some trick?

Why did he assume that this is what his captors wanted if it wasn't? Because he has Rose on the brain? :D Will they ever talk this out? Would you consider writing a sequel?

Thank you for your time and effort, I enjoyed reading your story, and also thought it was very cannon in its own way, maybe in their relationship dynamics.
Dantes Infernals chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
pity this is complete id love to see the rest of this trip!
Suzy chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I loved this!
eriksfavoritephreak chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I was in stitches the *whole time*! The Doctor CRACKED ME UP! *dies laughing hysterically* And like everyone else, I agree that quotation marks would make reading a *billion* times better, but other than that, BRAVA! xD xD
Lil'MissWhitlock chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Good story but quotation marks would have made a world of good when reading. Maybe you could go back and put them in please. Good apart from that.
catnipevergreens chapter 1 . 1/3/2010