Reviews for Three Strikes You're Out
jesshika chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
your author notes make me giggle like mad.

and the story was oddly amusing. but the ending was sad [ oh wells, things in the naru-verse is these days, huh?
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Don't be sorry, and don't put yourself down. Yeesh. This was really good; I like how you fit the incidents with canon and concluded with what should have happened after the Valley of the End. Well done.
MagnoliaCrescent47 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
sequel sounds nice :) id like to see how it would turn out :) i think you can do it! woot! *pumps fists in the air* ill be waiting for the next chap? hope so! update? oh yeah, congrats on your test, quiz, exam thing :) yay! good grades! hahaha thanks for the fic :)
KannaChan816 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Beautiflly written i loved it! Cant wait for more (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge)XD
xXkunoichi-chanXx chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hm... new title... "This is where it ended" or something along those lines? I am quite fond of titles that match the ending sentence now.. we learned about it in English! Ta da!

Oh geez, my english teacher - she's new, and from georgia? Or alabama? Or some southern state, and has an insane accent. And this is the only reason I remember things now. Accents make everything better.