Reviews for Strawberry Swords
forever122 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You write Yumeiro Patissiere?! I love this anime! Mainly because it has cake... O love to make cake! I'm going to be a baker actually. The first sentence here sticks out to me the most. I believe a dream is one of the best things the world has to offer. I knew ever since I was about eight or so that I wanted to be a baker. Now, here I am. Working to accomplish that dream. No one can accomplish everything in just ten days, like you said. For awhile I actually forgot about my dream. When I was ten or eleven though, I found this anime and I remembered my dream. I guess you could say this anime (and manga) have a special place in my heart. Sorry for rambling. I'll stop now.
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I liked it. It kind of make you think about it. Thank you for this ficlet. I hope you make a lengthier one. Hihihi :D
Feibush Melech chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
When I read this story (or a literary analysis of some sorts in a way)I liked it. You did an excellent job explaining what happen to Ichigo in the first episode and the first part of the second episode as well as explaining who she was. I also like the title of this. "Strawberry Swords" in an interesting name for a title and it gave me an idea I can use for a Yumeiro Patissiere fanfic. I may not use it but it gave me the idea. Overall this was a excellent short piece of work.
SPS-kun chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is a good fic (besides some minor misspellings, but, hey, we're only human). I like how you compared the characters to food; it works really well.

It's also nice to see Yumeiro Patissiere getting a fandom. It's a cute show, and it deserves whatever fandom it gets.
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Wow, I absolutely love how you explained Kashino, and the fic itself was very well written, you captured Ichigo's character very well! I hope you write an ongoing fic for this anime, their only two fanfic on here anyways [ Please and thank you!