Reviews for Faded
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
The ending was disappointing, but that's part of what made it so perfect imo. Because of all the feels you get.
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
well i can see red bing the ass in this fig... i was going to say a lot more but then YOU had to ruin the ending like you seem to do somethimes B,
Eleanor D chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
83 I didn't know you wrote two new fics! How exciting - oh noes, Red/Lucas, but you made it really cute! I'm glad you made them older so that there was no PedoTrainer. That's what I always like to do, myself.

I loved the end of the first bit. You could tell Lucas really wanted to say it, but then he didn't. XD Dramatic!

Ooh, I liked Red's conflicting feelings over...Kris? Is that the right person? (Oh wait, you said Crystal...) It was nice that he realized he wanted someone after talking to her, but he didn't try to force it with her.

LOLZ I love Snorlax.

I also loved Red's uncomfortable feelings about talking to another person again and being unsure about how he felt about Lucas. I think that's very realistic.

Gwah, sad ending! ;-; I-I wanted them to get together...

I don't think Lucas was being an ass, I think he was being sensible! Why didn't Red call his mother after all these years? X)

This was so beautiful! Especially Red's feelings. Now I'm inspired to write my Red/Marth again. I've been feeling tired of it the last few days... I want to read your Ike/Red one soon, too. Great job, Vulpixi Misa! .
Hasuko chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow, um, that was... rather sad.

Honestly, I didn't even grasp the fact that Lucas was in love with Red during SSE. I just thought Red was his pillar to lean on. What was more shocking while I was reading this was I was thinking, "I didn't know she supported Red/Lucas," but I suppose the ending told me otherwise. ;

I was wondering if wallowing up yourself for five years in a cave made you a loner, because that was the impression I got of Red in this fic. If not, I may have just misinterpreted. I suppose I can't call him a loner if he wants a signicant other in his life. However, that in itself was a bit confusing. Epic fic was epic.

Lucas knew how Red felt, huh? (Curse you, PSI!) Hm, I wouldn't say Red's infatuation with Lucas was awkward and cliched, but Red hasn't thought of Lucas once during his time in Mt. Silver, has he? I guess it makes sense if he's seeing his friend in a different light. Then, Lucas, who has been chasing Red all this time, finally gives up on him when he catches up to him? That whole idea makes me a very sad panda.

The way the two boys were interacting was still adorable. We got to see how the two would interact in their own worlds other than if they just stayed cooped in the "Smash Mansion." *snort* We also got to see what Lucas looked like when he gets his buttons pushed. ; But one of the things I liked about this fic was its refrain. I don't have to repeat what the theme was, do I? Thanks for yanking my heart strings. I'd put this under "drama," but that's just me.
yukidaru chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
You should definetly continue this or make it a series at least. Although with Lucas being taller, does that make Red the uke?