Reviews for Kuriza: The Son of an Overlord
petergoodwall chapter 4 . 3/12
I don't know why you stopped but I hope you'll finish it's a great story
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I really like this story. This is the first book I've read about kuriza. Please continue it was very good.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Why no more?
Recoome KICK chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Nice, I can dig it. Glad someone wanted to write about Kuriza.
Joe B chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Perfect job!
Cold Calico chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ooooooooh I just love kuriza stories I am writing one my self I can't wait till You update
Spirit of paladin chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
While I give you props for good writing and very good narrative, your take on Kuriza is very dissapointing. Of all things I didn't imagine Kuriza being portrayed as bein so emo. He's supposed to be a member of frieza's race, and feelings never seemed to be high on their priorities list.
When Darkness Rises chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
I hope you update soon, I want to know who the voice is.
When Darkness Rises chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
It's really good.
Nickyjoet chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
LOL, wow, I never thought I'd find a Kuriza fanfic. LOL, Freeza's son. He appeared in Neko Majin Z! Excellent work! I cannot wait to read more of this. Awesome!
When Darkness Rises chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Oh my! I love it! I hope you update soon!

I looked up Kuriza on Dragon Ball wiki, so I only know a lil' about him, but I love how you captured his character.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Good first chapter, it makes me want to read more. ]
Yunagirlamy chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Oh dear. Poor Kuriza. I fear it's too much for a child of his age to be taking on.

Looking foward to the next chapter.

YGA
Yunagirlamy chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I'm so glad I have found another Kuriza story. I have a story with Kuriza in too. Six as well, too.

It's a great start, and I have a feeling it's going to be great story.

YGA
Scourge6178 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Not bad for the first chapter, nice contrast between Frieza and his son. Keep up the good work.