Reviews for Kuriza: The Son of an Overlord
Crona the DemonSwordsman chapter 4 . 1/5
so cool I never read anything as cool and dark as that it was so good I wish we do hear more of dbz fanfiction
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
Good chapters,it'll be nice to see Kuriza become friends with cooler and then rule the universe with him after Frieza's death,we'll get to know Cooler's true emotions :)
petergoodwall chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
I don't know why you stopped but I hope you'll finish it's a great story
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I really like this story. This is the first book I've read about kuriza. Please continue it was very good.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Why no more?
Recoome KICK chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Nice, I can dig it. Glad someone wanted to write about Kuriza.
Joe B chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Perfect job!
Cold Calico chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ooooooooh I just love kuriza stories I am writing one my self I can't wait till You update
Spirit of paladin chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
While I give you props for good writing and very good narrative, your take on Kuriza is very dissapointing. Of all things I didn't imagine Kuriza being portrayed as bein so emo. He's supposed to be a member of frieza's race, and feelings never seemed to be high on their priorities list.
Bookish Cupcake chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
I hope you update soon, I want to know who the voice is.
Bookish Cupcake chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
It's really good.
Nickyjoet chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
LOL, wow, I never thought I'd find a Kuriza fanfic. LOL, Freeza's son. He appeared in Neko Majin Z! Excellent work! I cannot wait to read more of this. Awesome!
Bookish Cupcake chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Oh my! I love it! I hope you update soon!

I looked up Kuriza on Dragon Ball wiki, so I only know a lil' about him, but I love how you captured his character.
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Good first chapter, it makes me want to read more. ]
Yunagirlamy chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Oh dear. Poor Kuriza. I fear it's too much for a child of his age to be taking on.

Looking foward to the next chapter.