Reviews for Meant to Be
Emmypie25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
is it weird that a Adam really did come along? lol
The Fiction Princess chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
please continue this i have the feeling that it could be a great story xx
Sophie Ranier chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
seems like a good story! please continue!:D

and is adam the one she slept with after she killed that serial killer?
Ncishouselover chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Please update! I'm dying to read the

story!
Bewitching the mind chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
oh yes, continue please!

baby's father: TONY! haha
kidding chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
MAKE IT GIBBS KID ! HEHEHE Say a one night stand after she gets back from Africa. Tony would flip, but wow what a story that would be.

In all seriousness, She can't be over 5 months because she would be showing.
Tiva Fanatic chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
first off, she can't be that pregnant, she obivously hasn't been showing at all. And definately TONY! because Ziva and Tony have to be together!
Crazy-Ninja-Chick chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Okay I think she should be about 5 months but Tony should be the father!

Update soon
lol chapter 1 . 11/23/2009

make sure its tonys!
idkmybffmichelle chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
1. yes u should continue it

2. exactly 5 months or 4 1/2 so tony and ziva can bond

3. TONY should be the father

:D keep writing its good
Tami chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
You seem to have a good enough grasp on usage and punctuation in your writing (a rarity, it seems in pregnancy fics because they all seem to be written by 12 year olds), so that's good enough to keep me reading. It's a shame it's so short, I hope that's just for the prologue. Anyway, you've got me reading, I just hope a couple of things will be answered in some upcoming chapters.

One of those things is when this is set. Did Somalia not happen? I can't suspend my belief enough to believe that Ziva didn't miscarry during the time she was captured. She would have sustained blows almost all over her body and along with the starvation, dehydration and just lack of nutrition, I can't see a foetus surviving that. That's assuming you're sticking to canon events, anyway.

As for how far along Ziva is, I've known women who could hide their pregnancies until they were seven months into them, so showing isn't as much of a problem as the suspicion that would be aroused from her lack of physical work. For simplicity's sake, make it as early into the pregnancy as possible.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh or if I've offended you, I would just love to see a well written pregnancy fic (I'm not a general fan of them). I honestly hope you keep writing and I'll be looking out for updates! :D
Mac chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
lets see... she was hostage for 4 months in Somalia and she was dating Rivkin before that, so the way I see it is that it is either Rivkin's baby or somehow she messed around with Tony while her and Rivkin played the long distance game. Or I guess you could have it be Salim's but that would imply that she was raped by him or one of the other 30 goons that were in the camp with her. I do not know, I would think as small as she is if she was 5 months pregnant she would be showing quite a lot. If you want to go with her being 5 months pregnant then I would say it would probably be Rivkin's and that would be hard for Tony to love that child, It would be hard for me to love that child. Rivkin was a a**hole. It is your story but I hope it is Tony by some awesome power that you hold as writer to this already awesome start of a story. Please update soon.
badprobiemcgee chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Ooh, intrigue. Continue please. I'm already hooked and the story hasn't really started yet.