Reviews for Protecting You
Jessica chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
OK like the story wounld have loved it if threr wan't aeny cussing in it the nestx story you do NO CUSSING ! Ps don't make fun of my speiling iam12 sorry not perfikit ;(
Ncisluver chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
I loved the ending. But haha. Can't imagine Gibbs giggling.
mollygibbs101 chapter 14 . 8/16/2010
Aww... the perfect end to a perfect story... Looks like Eli isn't gonna get out of this one... GOOD! haha :)

I could felt the love, I really could and you are so welcome for the reviews, it was such a good read!

Hopefully you will have another up your sleeve :)

fart fart chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Great end to your story.
mollygibbs101 chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
Gibbs has amazing self control... I would've killed him... if I had the heart, but I don't lol

Wow... One more chap? Awesome! This story is so cool!

louise chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
liked it glad gibbs took care of david sr and now for some tlc for ziva and gibbs...
Zivacentric chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Yay! They found her, cuffed Eli & a Zibbs KISS! *happy dance*

Good update. )
dolphinsiren77 chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Good chap !yes, I ever thougth Eli was kinda cold bastard...
dg101 chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
"Ziva…" David started as he pulled a key out of his pocket "… I stopped thinking of her like a daughter since Tali died all those years ago. She was more like a… dog, that did all I asked and within time she became useless. I have to get rid off her"

I completely understand why Ari is the man he is-with that kind of father...:((( Great update!:)
fart fart chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Great update.
jmarrero16 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Very engrosing
mollygibbs101 chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
Oh my god, here's me thinking that Michael was the nice guy, though I must admit, it is pretty devious and I love the relationship between the Israeli men, it makes me laugh. Hehe

Good job and I hope Gibbs doesn't get hurt.

dg101 chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
That's no I bet Gibbs will get everything right at the end.:))))
fart fart chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
Great update. I hope that Ziva, Gibbs, Dinozzo and McGee don't get killed though but I hope Eli David and this Bashan guy gets killed.
Zivacentric chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
Nice twist w/ Bashan being in on it. Here's hoping the team can get Ziva out and that Gibbs & Ziva have a heart-to-heart talk very soon! Update soon if you can. )