Reviews for The Man With Few Words
Bebe612 chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
You are an absolutely phenomenal writer! I have loved reading this story so much and I really hope you finish it!(:
kungfupandabear chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Just re-read it all. Are you going to write more? It's amazing!
IrishxCoffee chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I think it should be in the forset! Wait... It's already happened... DANGIT! Why didn't I find this story earlier!
Jessie! Take a note!
Jessie: Yes *grabs notepad* what is it?
I need you to write this down! I need to look up Jacob/Oc more, even if we're typing!
Jessie: *scribbles it down* GOT IT!
WONDERFUL!
Kitty we leave you with this
UPDATE SOON!
H-O-C
&
The Amazing Applesauce
Haroula chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
This is by far the best writing I've read, it's like your a pro. All the details and twists are amazing and i never see them coming. Update PLEASE!
143Reno chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
Let me begin by saying THANK YOU. No one is capable of real writing anymore, and I've just been sitting here on my laptop for an entire day just reading this story. I love it. You absolutely must continue, I think you're brilliant and I love everything about every character and their development. I'll be honest and say I wasn't a huge fan of January through most of it, though I did like her care-free nature, but after reading in her POV and really understanding her insight, I'm captivated by her and intrigued to read more. Keep up with the excellent work!
chescake chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
i don't normally read twilight imprint stories because...well they immediately feel something towards one another or something. but this story really caught my attention. the pacing of the story is quite good and you've really thought about the characters' personality. january reminds me of luna lovegood when it comes to her eccentricities. and this new jacob...this is different from all the others. really refreshing for me to see this other side of him. i just have one clarification though: did jacob imprint?

update soon :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
LongKissGoodbye chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Jacob with a flower behind his ear *dies laughing* this story is so awesome! i love it!
INomZombiesLikeWoah chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
SWEET MARSHMELLOWIE JESUS! PLEASE WRITE MORE! w
nikkali44 chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
I hope you keep going with your The man with few words story it's good and I'm curious to see how the rest of the story turns out
quixoticquin chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
I love this story. January seems so sad that it makes my heart hurt a little bit. I hope things work out for your deliciously complicated characters.
bobia chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Its been a year since yur last update! Pleasee update!
taygirl chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
AMAZING :)
FallenStar92 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You gave no credit to P.S. I Love You after using lines from the movie and a smigof their story tisk tisk lol But it's still good. :)
TheRustedGold chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
It actually crossed my mind that January was colour blind... but yeah

it was refreshing reading from Januarys point of view but boy do i miss me some Jaycoby.. haha :)