Reviews for Sunlight & Moonshine: Dean and Luna's Story
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site and without a doubt the best Dean and Luna one I've ever read. Thank you, well done and I can't wait to read more of your work :)
ChaoticKosMos xD chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
This was by far the most realistic portrayal of characters and character development, as well as the sweetest dang story I've read in a long time :)
Ella chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Hi can I just say Ive read all of your chapters for this fanfiction and its literally the best Dean and Luna fanfiction ive ever read. Your writing is amazing and you capture the characters perfectly, i love the storyline and would adore you to write something else about luna and dean soon as i really really loved this story that you wrote x
ochreish chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
The start of the story was tentative for me, and then, before I even knew it, I was hooked. You know, I might have even cried when it finished - only a few tears, mind you, but still. Obviously, there was some serious skill involved in writing this. Otherwise, I can't even fathom how it was that I managed to feel like I was in love after reading this.

One question, though, where is the Neville/Cho fic that you mentioned in Chapter One? I'm sure I scoured your profile for it, but mayhap my eyes were being a bit funny after this midnight escapade.

Much love for this series and your writing.

Chris LaFey chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
Awww. You captured young love perfectly. They were friends, the became more than friends but stay friends. They fought, so that's out of the way-which is healthy. They had a passionate courtship with ups and downs. It was beautiful.
By the way, is there any reason why Kit and Cub were so small for longer than they should have been? Do they ever hit growth spurts? Was there anything magical involved? I almost imagined them to be more than they actually were, but dismissed it as a part of my rampant imagination. Or was that just for the readers so we could imagine them alongside Dean and Luna?
Thank you for the lovely story! It gave me butterflies just reading it. XD
Chris LaFey chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Ahaha! I hope it wasn't leprechaun gold. That'd be awful.
Sorry I haven't reviewed until now that it's the second to last chapter. It was just too good and had too many cliffhangers for me to stop reading until the two of them were on the same page and Luna wasn't in pain. Well, not quite cliffhangers. They certainly did have me sitting on the edge of my seat, though.
Anyway. I love this story! I love it! I'm so appreciative and covetous of it since it's the only long story that focuses on this pair and is finished. I'd thought that the two of them would get together after getting to know each other in the seventh book. I even thought it was canon! I was obviously wrong, of course. It's so good to see that someone else feels the same way.
Also, that scene where they get intimate is really well-written. I applaud you for it. It's got all the passion and fervor of teenagers-because as mature as the war made them, they ARE still teenagers, and they've never felt this way this strongly for others before. So well done! Sorry for all the exclamation marks, I'm just a bit hyped up on caffeine.
On a different note, and not quite in keeping with the story, I really like that you've included bits and pieces about the other couples in this story, but still kept these two as the main focus. In fact, I've read thus far all the HP couples' stories but the DracoHermione ones. You kept to the same pattern in this aspect, and I thank you. I've sort of an attention issue, but your method of separating all the couples into their own marriagelaw stories does the trick!
So job well done, and thank you for the wonderful chapters! :D I'm ending it here because I really need to read that last chapter.
Yavanna and SunStar chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
I loved this story, absolutely loved it!

I love it when there are pairings of the slightly more obscure characters such as Dean and Luna. In fact I think your version of Dean is the best yet!

Really enjoyed this, and just going on now to read your other arranged marriage ones.

Great writing!
Michelle Anne chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
I really loved this story, I think Luna and Dean are often underrated as characters, and they are forgotten by lots of people. Thank you for bringing them to the fore-front, and you did it so magnificently. :)
Sg1robinson chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I've read this story for the 4th or 5th time and each time I'm blown away by Dean and Luna. Dean's rant when he finds Luna at her home is classic. With each word that Dean shouted at Luna you felt his confusion, despair and heartbreak. Those two people at that point were so visible in my head that I could see them. This was truly great!
Parvati48 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Lol Aw! XD They are so damn cute, hopefully they are lucky on making the next generation of Thomas haha. ;P I would love to read a sequel if you wrote one of their lives following this or maybe a sequel for Rainbow that continues ALL of the couples so we can see what happens, how many babies they have, the baby genders and looks everything lol. I really enjoyed the story, it was awesome! Great Job! -
Parvati48 chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
LMAO! Only Luna would ask a question like that after being proposed to haha. That's awesome lol. I really enjoyed the chapter and I'm glad they are engaged and had sex and are oh so happy. XD I really enjoyed the story a lot and can't wait for you to finish rewriting Rainbow so I can finally read it. Also I can't wait for you to finish writing Fireworks so I can read that as well. :D Great job! -
Parvati48 chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
AW! XD FINALLY! Lol took them long enough. :D I'm so happy for them that they were both completely honest with each other. Now I hope that they don't have to fight anymore haha. Good chapter, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Wow I'm pretty sure that was the longest chapter in this fic and it was also pretty depressing. I feel so bad for them if only Luna would stop being stupid and explain things maybe Dean could finally tell her he loves her and wants to be with her or something...I hate this right now, I want their happily ever after. :'( Pretty please have them make up next chapter! Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Wow the beginning of that chapter started out great but then Hermione's party happened and it all went to crap lol. I had hoped that when Luna asked him about Lavender that she'd finally get it all out but no. *SIGH* I hope they resolve that problem soon. I want them to be cutesy and in love again haha. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Aw sad face now both Dean and Ron are having issues. We knew it from the beginning but still sad to read. I wonder if Luna will come clean soon, probably not knowing her but still. Also I wish Dean would realize that he is in fact in love with Luna and not all love is the same...Anyways good chapter other than that haha. Good job. :)