Reviews for Baby Got Badunk
BaconButt chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
OMFG... He motorboated the ass! ROFL!

Love that she calls her father Cha-I mean dad and Ren-I mean mom.

And Jasper Hale as Jasper Hale.

And Edward's favorite color blue thong!

What a fic to read first thing in the morning.

So much win.

Fantastic job, bb!

P.S. Read this yesterday, but still snickering to myself every now and then.
Lost Betwixt Worlds chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That is most assuradly the most HILARIOUS piece of Sh** I have ever read.

You must have had a real blast making them all look like sex crazed morons.

I can't decide whether I want to laugh or run for cover.

Good job :P
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
hi

full, full of cliches

but very cool ...

who is this crazy story of Emmett "psychosis" to "butt" of Bella and that was "it" sex in the bathroom?

LOL
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I loved it. This was hilarious. I laughed so much my side started hurting. Great job. XOXO Kathy
Paola-Bearrr chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
LMFAO :'))

That made me laugh so much, you have no idea :L

I think.. yeahh 'shiteous' job indeed :L Very shitely done :')

I'm proud of you.

Lool, so funny :'))

X
smelsies chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That cracked me up. I loved it.
Zaytyll chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Man that was some shit LOL. The ass obsession (assession?) was ridiculous. Seemed like everyone had a thing for her butt!

I do wanna know, how the hell was she able to pee with him standing there? Cuz that's hard to do, ya know!

The cuddlecocking was just beautiful ROFL! Excellent!
NCChris chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was truly crappy! Nice! LOL
luvmesomejasper chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
that was fucking hysterical! best line ever "‘when you get lipo for your problem I’ll get a shrink for mine.’ Bitch!" ROLF your killing me here babes! hahaha and geez there were so many cuddlecocking references...LMAO it was def shitastic!good luck on the contest.
Mrs.Monster chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Holy hell, Keira, that was awful! The second shittiest story I’ve ever read. At first I thought it was the shittiest, but then I remembered this story I read a long time ago, in which Billy Black was just called wheel chair guy, and yeah….

Oh. Cuddlecocking! Right. I think I heard something about that on that Twitter once. Effing WINN!

Bad job, and good luck!

XO Lacy
Driorianos chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
How... idiotic.

Heh. It's so bad it's good. _
TishPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
LMFAO!That was ah-ma-zing Girlie! lol This was shitty but in the best possible way lol I have to fave this shit!
TDTwifan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was a funny and terrible story. You did such a wonderful job on the terribleness of it. I mean Bella's butt? That was too funny. Very, very funny.
TwiCarol chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was a craptastic work of art! LOL! Great job! So funny & your cliches were wonderful! P

This is possibly the most romantic proposition I've ever read : “Well” he hesitates “I was wondering if maybe you’d let my hardened member plummet your dripping wet heated core while your beautiful bottom bounces up and down on my abdomen.” “Oh Jasper Hale. I thought you’d never ask.”

*sigh*

Good luck in the contest! ;)
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was the funniest shit I have ever read!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »