Reviews for With You, I Have Everything
G chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I love it, Please update soon! I'll be waiting for the next chapter, I'll come see the story every day. I REALLY, REALLY like it :)

BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 4 . 1/4/2010's great! I love it so far! I can't wait for more!
XxDr.FangxX chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
:) please update...I was all excited to read the next chapter and then the little arrow wasent there and now im all sad. so update cos i love your story.
Ivorylion chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Excellent! I love the non-mushy Jasper POV. Keep up the good work!
ForgottenAngerCourter chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Sigh- please can you update so we can see Jaspers POV on the kiss? and the meetings? please write a longer chapter- but- other then that- I love the story so far.
ForgottenAngerCourter chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
It was good- but why'd ya skip the newborn part? I liked that part

(insert pout)

I can't wait for the next chapter- and please make it a little longer.

Laura chapter 3 . 12/1/2009

This was good. I like this and can't wait for them to get to the Cullen's place, but one thing I did notice is that Jasper didn't mention any emotions as he killed them, but he only mentioned the emotions as their lack of with the bear. This made a strong contrast.

LOL Laura
ForgottenAngerCourter chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I'm with the guy below me-

this is definetly the only Alice and Jasper story that is actually worth waiting for an update.

I love it and I can't wait till the next chapter!

Till next chapter!

: )
XxDr.FangxX chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
This is best written alice jasper meeting fanfiction i have read so far...It's cute :)
Laura 2468 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Cool ideas! I really like this and you've done the meeting between Alice and Jasper really realistically. One point I could possibly make is that Jasper comes over to eating animals very quickly with no questions or anything. It seems too much. Lol Laura
x chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
just finished without you, theres nothing and was SO stoked to find out there's a companion piece. its fantastic! plz keep updating. mucho love.

deltagirl74 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
This is a change from the stories of the instant love that Jasper feels for Alice. I can't wait to read how Alice changes his mind.
TypoIsAManiac chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this is great keep it up :)
XxDr.FangxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
this is great, please continue. You write really good.
Dashing chapter 1 . 11/24/2009

so glad you decided to go for it

has so much potential already,

shaping up to be fantastic no doubt

thanks for the props at the beginning,

but this brilliance is all you babe

can't wait till next chap

update soon