Reviews for Hating Life
SmilingSloth chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So sorry you've been in such a bad place, I hope you've taken time out to help yourself and come out of it whole.

So on that note, I uh...have to ask:
Where issss the story?

I hate to bring this up but your other work looks amazing and there aren't many Felix/Bella fics out there so I was really looking forward to reading this one. If you don't plan on updating it you should probably temporarily take the story title down, it's misleading (I mean, 137 words I didn't notice but still).

Hope you're ok. :)
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
:) u ok...and r u doin this story?

i want u too
LilyMT-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
AaaaaaaaaH! I really wanted to read this story _
XXJaSpEr4EvErXX chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
i am not trying to give disrespect...but...i thought this was a Bella/Felix story...
xxJaSpEr4EvErxx chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
the fifth chapter made me cry!
Tony chapter 21 . 12/23/2010
Hello, I started reading this story, and I enjoyed myself a lot doing so. I'm sorry to hear that you won't keep on writing, but I'm even sorrier that your personal life is troubled.

I hope that since your update in June things have taken a better turn, and I wish you the best, lots of strength, and good people to support you!
xOverDrawn chapter 19 . 10/31/2010
A bella and demetri story pleaseeee. They're so adorable togther and the guy that plays demetri is way hotter than the guy that plays felix
lalalajazzi chapter 18 . 10/8/2010
please come back your fans miss you.

i hope you update soon
meshiaberry chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
omg i think i might actually cry so far i love it. this story is amazing
mrskabal chapter 21 . 8/27/2010
I am so sorry that this has happened to you again, I hold hope that you will find something or someway to help you cope. Just don't give up (on finding a way to cope, I liked your stories but your welfare is so much more important.) I wish you the best.
Tabitha redprimarily chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
how come all the good authors have to quit ? :'(

im sure theres no way a mere reviewer like me could persuade you to continue so i'll just leave you a compliment .

i love all of your stories and their ideas are spectacular ... and although im happy the are atleast being continued in other accounts i am quite sure that the following chapters would not be as good as yours would have been .
Carliisubbercute chapter 21 . 8/21/2010
wow your really good

:) i was crying reading this story but in a good way :) i hopeyou update soon
wyho chapter 19 . 8/15/2010
Demitri/bella/felix ;) alove triangle.
Fantasy Faith is my nickname chapter 20 . 7/22/2010
,,,Wow, ur a really good writer. I hope u continue this. PLEASE CONTINUE!
RachelxMichelle chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
I am sad to hear that you will not be continuing your stories, but real life is always most important. I really hope your life gets better for you and soon. )