Reviews for Say What?
iiNeko-Chan chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
That chapter was wonderful! really good job,though I wasn't expecting all that different information :O but it's your Fanfiction story hehe (: so I like the difference between yours & the others..and the fact that Sakura was able to beat both of the bakas (mostly happy because the beating included Sasuke) Oh SNAP 8D Sakura heard a hollow! hehe I'm excited for the meeting when Red meets Pink.

-NEKO
iiNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Even though it was justa prologue,it drew my attention right away! (:

I'm glad that there are more Saku x Renji stories (: i could never really find a good one..ANYWAY~ I can,t wait to read the first chapter (:

-NEKO
Anime Freak456 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I love how Sakura says she wants to throw them through a tree, or twenty, That was hilarious! I wonder what tore her roof off? I'm guessing a hollow and then hopefully Renji isn't far behind! I can't wait to see more!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Whoa! This caught my attention right away! It sounds so good! but in this chapter you put: " but she hoped it would do more harm then good to the infant with oddly pink hair." Did you mean it the other way around? More good than harm? Haha I shall be moving on to the next chapter now!
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
you should update
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
you need should continue the story
Sillyfulmarie chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
You have to finish! XD

i love it !

so update! 33
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
more please
Teicuih chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Interesting premise. Good writing. A kick-ass Sakura. What's not to ask?

Lots of times I'm not very fond of the 1st person perspective but that more a personal preference than any problem with your writing. I couldn't see any glaring grammatical errors.

I'm very much looking forward to your next chapter and now it develops. :)
musicmiss18 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
dun dun dun, i think its's a hollow _ sasuke and naruto soe deserved that butt kicking too, update soon!
Greeneyesdontlie chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I'm definitely curious about what happens next and I can't wait to see when Sakura meets Renji.

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who thought they would make a hot couple. Hope you continue!
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
im confused but i hope to read more soon so that i might understand better later
heybay101 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
i so cannot wait to read more!XDXDXDXDXDXD
Unico Luna Angelo chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
update plz! awsome fic!
Fantasy Loremaster chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Sakura has a twin? Most interesting. i look forward to seeing more from you. Interesting start!