Reviews for An Assassin's Revenge
Yes, you can buy firearms at Walmart
Elise chapter 12 . 9/1
I love this! The snarky remarks and that. Probably the best story I've read!
shadowelf144 chapter 35 . 7/14
yay than you for the update this is a great story than you author
KrnYong chapter 1 . 4/28
I get that you don't write fanfic anymore, and I understand that you have real-world responsibilities, I really do, but if you already have some of the last chapter written could you please upload it? I only ask because this is one of the biggest cliffhangers I've ever been left on and I really would like to know how it ends. I hope I don't sound too pushy, even if you don't update this I have enjoyed it from start to finish and even have come back to read it a second time. Thank you for writing this :)
The Best Guesst chapter 35 . 3/17
It's been a couple years since this was updated. I'm hoping you'll update again soon. Please?
Leafdragon117 chapter 35 . 1/15
Awwww...Lovely story, but its been two years! Where's the last chapter? Come on, just one more to go!

Although the speech they use it a hell of a lot more...say, modern, than what would constitute as normal speech back then, it makes for some funny dialogue! Other than the general mistakes, I would call this story is perfect Fanfiction! Great job! *crowd claps*
MyNerdyRomance chapter 12 . 1/2
I love this so far!
And in some places in America they do sell guns at supermarkets and Wal-Marts.
Helluin Lomelindi chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Such a cool story with imagination! I love it! (Thumbs up
Carelise682 chapter 35 . 3/5/2016
Hey nice story but where's the last chapter?
ManyGamePlayer chapter 35 . 4/9/2015
I can't wait to see how this ends! I feel like I've read your story before, and I'm glad I reread it! Can't wait for more! ;)
bloodflow chapter 35 . 4/4/2015
I sure hope you update soon because I absolutely adore this story. It's just brilliant and amazing. No other words.
FrozenFanJelsa.snowflake97 chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
This is an awesome story. Please update because I really want to see how you finish it off.
LunaEtSidera chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but I got an idea: since when Altair dies, the game restarts. That means everyone in the game doesn't remember what happened...which means Altair can do whatever the heck he wants and just die real quick. Non stop entertainment. (Got that from Window of Opportunity form Stargate. Involves: time loop, mischievous thoughts being acted on.)
LunaEtSidera chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
You have to have a concealed weapons permit and have to go through classes before you even allowed to own the permit, and then getting the gun is even harder. There's actually quite a lot of rules in the way of getting a gun (like where it can be carried. Even with a permit, it's not allowed everywhere). You have to admit, a sig sauer automatic machine gun is freaking awesome. (Though what I'd use it for, besides exuding awesomeness, I don't know). You can buy guns as Wal-Mart, but they're like hunting rifles and they cost an arm and a leg (and maybe a part of the face as well), and some types of kiddish BB guns. In all honesty, if I were to rile up 100 American, maybe a quarter of them would own guns. And most of those would be hunting rifles. So yeah. My inner nerd coming out.
LunaEtSidera chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I agree, birds are awesome! (Broad-wing Hawk and Peregrine Falcons are my favs.) That part with the brothel (hahahaha!). You'd be surprised on how often that goes on. Like the first thing I do if I walk into a church (I'm christian...dunno, just thought I'd say, lol) is aim the pastor a "look at me wrong and I'll kick you in your soft spot and make you sing soprano for a week" glare. The parts before were hilarious, and that just made the dam break. Great story so far!