Reviews for An Assassin's Revenge
ManyGamePlayer chapter 35 . 4/9/2015
I can't wait to see how this ends! I feel like I've read your story before, and I'm glad I reread it! Can't wait for more! ;)
SeekingLove chapter 35 . 4/4/2015
I sure hope you update soon because I absolutely adore this story. It's just brilliant and amazing. No other words.
FrozenFanJelsa.snowflake97 chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
This is an awesome story. Please update because I really want to see how you finish it off.
LunaEtSidera chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but I got an idea: since when Altair dies, the game restarts. That means everyone in the game doesn't remember what happened...which means Altair can do whatever the heck he wants and just die real quick. Non stop entertainment. (Got that from Window of Opportunity form Stargate. Involves: time loop, mischievous thoughts being acted on.)
LunaEtSidera chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
You have to have a concealed weapons permit and have to go through classes before you even allowed to own the permit, and then getting the gun is even harder. There's actually quite a lot of rules in the way of getting a gun (like where it can be carried. Even with a permit, it's not allowed everywhere). You have to admit, a sig sauer automatic machine gun is freaking awesome. (Though what I'd use it for, besides exuding awesomeness, I don't know). You can buy guns as Wal-Mart, but they're like hunting rifles and they cost an arm and a leg (and maybe a part of the face as well), and some types of kiddish BB guns. In all honesty, if I were to rile up 100 American, maybe a quarter of them would own guns. And most of those would be hunting rifles. So yeah. My inner nerd coming out.
LunaEtSidera chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I agree, birds are awesome! (Broad-wing Hawk and Peregrine Falcons are my favs.) That part with the brothel (hahahaha!). You'd be surprised on how often that goes on. Like the first thing I do if I walk into a church (I'm christian...dunno, just thought I'd say, lol) is aim the pastor a "look at me wrong and I'll kick you in your soft spot and make you sing soprano for a week" glare. The parts before were hilarious, and that just made the dam break. Great story so far!
londonpizzaplace chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
Loved the story! Hurry up and update! I want to read the conclusion...
Shadowed Novice chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I'm pretty sure my eyebrows are lost somewhere in my hairline. No shit, the kitty has claws!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/5/2014
Yes! cant wait to see it! as this was super hilarious! as for your 6 month delay comment... your hitting 8 months... oh well just please give us the update!
coolpizza57 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
So it looks like your oc has gone from a normal gamer to a somewhat skilled assasins I like it

What is her name exactly
AnnAisu chapter 35 . 3/6/2014
Hi! i Just found this story, and I'm glad I did. This is really well done! Nice quality, amusing story, interesting characters...
Anyways, I've been wondering what Abstergo is seeing. We did cut to Des and the others, but it wasn't exactly clear - just that the Animus was glitchy. Is Des being dragged along on this crazy ride?
Did your character turning more serious reflect your life, maybe?
The Last Chapter... it looks like I tuned in just in time. Please post it!
Aww...I guess I can understand your moving on from writing fanfic...but this is quality work! I would love to see this go on...and on... maybe introduce her(/you?) to Ezio? Des?
You skipped the, "what sorcery is this?" line with the disguised Maria... oh well. I enjoyed this story a lot. Please don't leave us hanging! It has almost been a month since your last update...
IzzyK97 chapter 35 . 3/5/2014
oh my goooood i'm so glad i read this! i may have spent half the day ignoring teachers and giggling quietly to myself, and now i can't wait for the last chapter!
KrnYong chapter 35 . 2/16/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfictions, and while I'm very saddened to hear that you won't be writing any more, I am excited to know that you will update again soon and finish this one.
Thank you for writing this, and much luck in your other writing endeavors!
toeki chapter 35 . 2/16/2014
thank you for not leaving the story unfinished, even if you want to move on and away from fanfiction.
i hate it when storys stay story was one of the first ac stories i read, it has accompanied me through years now :), and i always was happy about new chapters. i wish you good luck with your original novel, and with your further life, though im a bit sad i wont be able to read more good fanfic from you now :(
Marli-chan Tuchanka chapter 35 . 2/15/2014
Wah! I'm looking forward to the end. 'Tis a sad but necessary parting. You're super awesome and I hope your novel does get published! That'll be awesome.