Reviews for Once Upon the Egyptian Sands
I literally cried when I saw you updated! I love this story soooooo much!
shadow-fox313 chapter 44 . 5/23
Great chapter! So excited that you updated this story! Looking forward to the next update !
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 44 . 5/23
loved it
BurnedSpy chapter 44 . 5/23
All I can say is it's about time please please please update asap
grapejuice101 chapter 44 . 5/22
omg im sooooooooooooooo excited u updated again! u totally just made my day! please update asap
dream lighting chapter 44 . 5/22
Wow hope she and yami get back together don't like tea please let them become a couple welcome back update soon
I wanted to see this one last time. Goodbye. I love you my Pharoah that is why I am letting you go. I'm strong enough to leave you, but weak enough to need you, cared enough to let you walk away. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . ...Goodbye . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...
Pls. update soon
Pls. update soon.:-)
Love your stories. I've read all of them ( Your stories are the best! ) Pls. update soon.
I LOVE this story so much Pls. update soon it really means a lot to me. My classmates would even tease me for reading this story but I love this story and I will keep reading it no matter what.
Pls. update soon. I really love your story sometimes I even close my eyes and imagine that I really was Dria, that someone sent me to earth to wait for the Pharoahs return aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...I will do anything to read more of this story.
rubytwili18 chapter 43 . 2/3
Ahh I finally got caught up! And what excitement! Finally finding out about her powers and now Dria and Yami being all awkward. I feel just like I do watching romance anime where I want to yell at the couple lol. I'm very excited to see what you have in store for the rest of this story (especially season 4 and 5 *-* …no rush though of course!). I will be patient, I promise! I don't really mind the lapses between the chapters too much actually because it just gives me an excuse to go back and re-read one of my favorite fanfics :D Thank you so much for continuing to stick with this (I understand the pains of school taking over one's life) and know that I will remain a loyal reader!
SilverMoonlight chapter 43 . 1/17
Could add more flashback? I want to see more of past life. Oh and I really don't mine the waiting no matter how long it take if you continue writing the story until the end the Yugioh series and promise to NEVER abandon this story because it my most favorite yugioh story ever and it just plain awesome then I'll wait no matter how long it take.
Finally! I couldn't believe my eye when I saw you updated.I can't get this stupid grin off my face! ugh... I've been checking everyday to see if you updated yet since last time and was soooo excited when you did. You've made my day.;) Keep it coming!