Reviews for Once Upon the Egyptian Sands
Heyyyy! This story is just SO FREAKING AMAZING! An update would be tremendously appreciated!
SilverNeira chapter 44 . 6/6
Please continue. I hope the two of them make up soon.
I literally cried when I saw you updated! I love this story soooooo much!
shadow-fox313 chapter 44 . 5/23
Great chapter! So excited that you updated this story! Looking forward to the next update !
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 44 . 5/23
loved it
BurnedSpy chapter 44 . 5/23
All I can say is it's about time please please please update asap
grapejuice101 chapter 44 . 5/22
omg im sooooooooooooooo excited u updated again! u totally just made my day! please update asap
dream lighting chapter 44 . 5/22
Wow hope she and yami get back together don't like tea please let them become a couple welcome back update soon
I wanted to see this one last time. Goodbye. I love you my Pharoah that is why I am letting you go. I'm strong enough to leave you, but weak enough to need you, cared enough to let you walk away. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . ...Goodbye . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...
Pls. update soon
Pls. update soon.:-)
Love your stories. I've read all of them ( Your stories are the best! ) Pls. update soon.
I LOVE this story so much Pls. update soon it really means a lot to me. My classmates would even tease me for reading this story but I love this story and I will keep reading it no matter what.
Pls. update soon. I really love your story sometimes I even close my eyes and imagine that I really was Dria, that someone sent me to earth to wait for the Pharoahs return aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...I will do anything to read more of this story.
rubytwili18 chapter 43 . 2/3
Ahh I finally got caught up! And what excitement! Finally finding out about her powers and now Dria and Yami being all awkward. I feel just like I do watching romance anime where I want to yell at the couple lol. I'm very excited to see what you have in store for the rest of this story (especially season 4 and 5 *-* …no rush though of course!). I will be patient, I promise! I don't really mind the lapses between the chapters too much actually because it just gives me an excuse to go back and re-read one of my favorite fanfics :D Thank you so much for continuing to stick with this (I understand the pains of school taking over one's life) and know that I will remain a loyal reader!