Reviews for Once Upon the Egyptian Sands
Babyi.G chapter 46 . 7/10
I forgot how great this story is I re-read it in the last 2 days. Can't wait for more of this
ukitakeitalialover041757 chapter 46 . 7/6
Great chapter and I missed this story so much. I can't wait for the next chapter.
grapejuice101 chapter 46 . 7/6
Omg you have no idea how happy I was when I saw the email saying that you finally updated! Can't wait to read more!
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
finalfan21 chapter 10 . 3/19
Blue eyes toon dragon...creepy but cute
Oh please update the story soon! I really miss it so much!
Princess of keyblades chapter 45 . 2/15
Yay
Tosha232 chapter 24 . 1/29
What do you mean when you say she floated out the door? The next chapter she floats out the door in front of her fathe. Does she really floats? Or is it just a description of her way of walking gracefully? In ancient Egypt I imagined her really floating towards the throne or other times. But when she floats in modern tome it's confusing. Please reply. Also I would like to thank you! I love this story to death!
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 45 . 12/26/2015
Please update really soon!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/5/2015
Please update soon!
LadyRaider92 chapter 45 . 10/19/2015
I AM ENJOYING THIS STORY SOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCH :-D
I really love the flashbacks that Dria is having throughout (there one of my favorite parts of the story). I hope that Dria and Yami will reconcile soon and stop being stubborn.
Hope you find the time and the inspiration to continue the story soon ;-)
LadyRaider92 chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
O.O
I can't believe that Pegasus did that to her. Now I wonder what is going to happen.
P.s. typical Joey. Letting his hothead get the best of him.
SilverNeira chapter 45 . 9/27/2015
What happened?

What's wrong?!
Babyi.G chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I read this in the last 2 days I loved it! I thought it was great keep up the story please :D