Reviews for Claimed
elderwolves chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Cute, it made me smile and laugh for a good long while.
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Loved it simplely loved it. But I do have an idear I would like to have more of erik and raoul beginging it just I like when raoul kinda unsure and the phantom just head over heels it so sweet but these are good also either way I think I will be following your storys alot.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
It's kind of sweet...the way Raoul freaked out I mean. Good job!

Eminnis
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Lol, this one was so cute. I'm amazed that Erik didn't do this after the first time, let alone waiting until after the fifth. Looks like Raoul's a good influence on him xD

~Emi
Kidiu chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Ha, that was really cute, ended perfectly.
grimmylikesazrael chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
:) cute and hil-arious, I love how Raoul's always like 'Oh God. Did you kill someone?'

Um, how about Mr Brightside by the Killers? If you think it's from Erik's point of view, and the other two people are Christine and Raoul... I don't know, just a thought. I love your stories :)
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Good: Aw kawaii na o So cute! This kind of possessive!Erik who just wants Raoul by his side is really heartwarming, ne? The sappy part of me is sighing and cooing in delight. And Raoul handles Erik's... eccentricities rather well ("damage control" XD). This fic seems like it's something that would take place in any ordinary day (eh except the kidnapping letter part), and it's really sweet just seeing them spend a little time together that's not tinged with angstiness or drama. This kind of light-hearted writing is a nice change. Thank you very much for writing it :)

Misc: Regarding the music thing, I actually did put together a little playlist of songs, and it took me a really, really long time to gather enough courage to review (it only took me, what, five months? That's gotta be some kind of record), but when I finally felt like I was ready, my computer died. And no amount of begging, screaming or crying made it want to work. Apparently, this is the universe's way of protecting innocent, unsuspecting people from my terrible tastes in music, because technically my playlist is late *facepalm* Ara, that's really disheartening. I still have it if you're curious, but... *pokes playlist with a stick* the universe might be right. It's not so good.
taedium chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
OH! I'm grinning like an idiot. Erik definitely got this one right.

And I'm thinking I like 'sexual-innuendo!Erik' very much. Poor Raoul. Not. :D
Erik's Song chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I would have logged in, but my laptop is being difficult so I couldn't. I am part of this site though, and the name I put up is my pen name.

Anyways...on to this charming little fic of yours. I thought it was hilarious! I had to restrain a hysterical giggle every now and then, so as not to risk being committed to a mental hospital.

Thank you for that, I've never seen an Erik/Raoul pairing before. I won't lie...bit disturbing! lol
heavenly.shades chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hey :D

That was cute! I liked how familiar they both are with each other and although he is OOC, I like Erik this way.

I always enjoy your fics, even when Im crying.

Keep up the great work,

H_S
yauksiei chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
aw that was nice.
Mallie chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Hahahahahahaha!

I absolutely love this! No angst, and a bit of fluff but not at all overly sicky sweet. For Erik and Raoul it was just right.

I liked how Erik tried to distract Raoul and Raoul wasn't having any of it.

At first I thought maybe it was Christine trying to sneak in, but instead it's the manager's trying to protect their economic interests.

Heh, doubt that's a mistake they'll make again!
zigra chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
oh ) I definitely love you and your texts ) thanks .
so2460done chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
It's funny that you asked for a few songs that remind me of Erik/Raoul, because I've been creating an entire playlist on that one subject! I could email you the list, if you want it. Warning: I have a fairly odd taste in music. Nothing too wacky, but still a little weird.

I love the way you did this. Erik is amazing and I loved the way Raoul seriously tried to smother him. :) very cute. I love your fluff, it makes me happy. :D

yeah, this is the way the entire plot should have gone in the actual story. :) slash, and fluff. Total opposite of what actually happened, but I like it anyway.

As for More than friends being late, I can forgive it just because this oneshot was adorable. I would forgive it no matter what, as long as it got posted some way or another. I think everyone would agree.

Tell me if you want my playlist, :)

khammoun
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Haha, I lvoe it when you write Erik as slightly stroppy. It's very cute. Poor Raoul! :)