Reviews for Sleep Tight
AJCrane chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loved it. :-)
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I have been reading your Nightwing stories for the better part of two hours now and each one gets better and better! Another look at young Dick Grayson and another wonderful read. I love how Dick surprises him and that Alfred is there once again to make sure his charge does right by his ward. On to the next one!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aww, this story is just so cute! How sweet of Dick to change his mind and have the slumber party with Bruce and Alfred instead of his friends from school. It was unexpected, but still adorably sweet! I absolutely love the scene where Bruce puts Dick to bed. So many aww moments in this story!

It's so cute how excited Dick was when listing off all the things he was going to do at the party. You did a great job with making him sound like an actual kid. Him sneaking in a burp when Alfred steps away is a nice detail and I can see it happening.

All the details in this story are superb. You really found a way to put the reader there with the characters. The characters' emotions are also well defined.

Wonderful work with this story.
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh god I loved this! Father/Son moment I adore it so much!
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww is right, so cute!
scraps chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
The amount of detail in the story is impressive. And the Homeward Bound movies are alot of fun to watch with people you care about.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I absolutely loved this!
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Yes, this story was very much aw material. I'll admit there's usually only so much I can draw from one-shots like this but you seem to have a knack for them. Very true to heart from both Bruce and Dick's perspective (although I probably would have included something from Dick's mindset or something that more actively connects the past to the present).

All nitpicks aside, there was a couple of little spots in this one that really took me back to being both a kid and someone who watched over kids. Dick buttering up Bruce to work up the courage to ask for the slumber party, Bruce starting to debate the logic, and Alfred pointing out the importance of establishing a strong link with the child so that will stay with the distance of becoming an adult. Makes me think about all the parents I work with and how they didn't establish that connection.

But now I'm getting potentially depressing. Another good story and sorry that it took me so long to get to it.
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
aw, its so adorable! :3
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I liked this.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
aw, indeed!
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow.

This is a great one-shot...and I get to be the first to post a review. SCORE! :-D

As with all your stories, I just love your attention to detail. From the clothes the characters are wearing to the food they're eating? It's like you look up interesting recipes and dishes just to mention them in the story. It's awesome.

This is such an interesting look at Bruce and Dick's relationship in the early years. You could see that Bruce still had a way to in his parenting skills.

Weirdly ironic, isn't it? Alfred tried to give Bruce a normal life and the result was Bruce being withdrawn and driven. Bruce introduces Dick to the world of free-lance costumed crimefighting, and the Dick ends up as a popular and outgoing kid. Hm. Makes you wonder. LOL

And I loved the little twist at the end where Dick has decided that Bruce needs some fun time as well, so the slumber party has been changed to a movie night for them. That was a really nice touch. And, it's a even nicer touch where Bruce asks what the local theatre is showing the next week.

A great fic, as all DC Luder fics are. :-) Can't wait to read your next work. :-)