Reviews for An End to Resistance
Purple1983 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
wonderful o/s!
SherriB chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was very nicely written. Is it a one shot deal? Or will there be more. Please let me know. thanks. Sherri
Lyta7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Loved this!
sophie921 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Well done...

Truly those two are meant to be together.
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Honestly, all of this just flowed so smoothly. Every word was heartfelt and sweet. Every movement was stunning. Just, all of it was unbelievably breathtaking.

Such a gorgeous, tender moment between the two. I can't imagine a better way or a better time for that to have happened for them.

Very well done. I loved it. :)

Elise xx
AsheMoon chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Your storytelling and style of writing are some of the reasons why I became an avid reader of quality Twilight fanfics. This story just made me remember why you are the first author I've come to admire in Twilight fanfiction. :)
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Beautiful lemon! I love that kind of one-shot! Exactly what I needed before going to work! Thank you!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Lovely!
JenRar chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow! Hot, sexy, sweet and simply wonderful! I loved it!
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I liked this better then the whole feathers thing in Breaking Dawn. How can one capture such intensity in mere words, as you've just done? Congratulations.
AMYCULLENCRUSHED chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love it. (:
Jennie T Cullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow. Really great work. Hope u update the other stories son!
kiriny13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009

I LOVED ALL THE DETAILS!

LEAVES ME WANTING MORE!

LCULLEN
Demosthenes91 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was just too good. It's difficult to get the full effect on Twitter, so I'm glad you're posting them here too.

This being so close to the all-consuming movie weekend gives me way too much visual imagination on this... especially that perfect torso of his... *sigh*

Well done, as always!