Reviews for An End to Resistance
roxymar chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
that was so beautiful. the feeling you envoke are so descriptive and loving. i like the idea of edward just throwing caustion out the window and doing what feels right.

great job! i always look forward to your work!
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Amazing! I absolutely love this. A great, non-OOC lemon too ;)
GracieGracie chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow...
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Oh. My. Edward. That was so perfect. The paragraph toward the end where she realized that he was hers literally made me gasp aloud. It was just...I think it's the missing link to what I've been trying to figure out about how she feels about him. It's hard to even describe what I mean without rambling, which I'm already doing. Amazing story. Thank you for that...just thank you.
Gennell chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow! So emotional, so intense, so profound,resulting from the courage to go with the moment. They are now truly one. Really great!
SusanQ chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I absolutely loved it! Perfect.
TwiHart chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow. Beautiful.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Do I get to be first? Yay! Second? That's OK, too. I read this while you were twittering it, but the experience is different when presented this way, as a whole. I enjoyed it - I always liked the idea of Edward just giving in to the normal feelings a 17-year old would have. This was different than other similar storylines - no laboring over the guilt. I appreciated the nod to 'souls' in this one shot. It was such a big issue in the first three books and then became a nonissue when the change actually happened in the final story. I like that you didn't dismiss the issue.
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
]]]]]]]]]

what a happy oneshot!

i hope this thing but you back into the buzz so you can update ur other stories, but nonetheless... good job
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12