Reviews for An End to Resistance
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great story. Lemony and romantic all together.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love this.

You struck a good balance between keeping them in character and moving things on the way we were all desperate for when reading the book.

I'd love to read the Edward POV for this to see how his control was broken to allow this to happen. I can't help but wonder if his hunt had anything to do with this and what his thought processes were, not to mention his thoughts during. This is so hot!
SohotforEdward chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That was such a great first time story. I love the fact that Edward was the one who initiated it. Very hot too! This is what was missing in Breaking Dawn. I am still pissed at her for that.
manywords chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awwww... Such a sweet ending. And such a hot scene! Wow!
kisbydog chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Loved it!
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
loved it ...great job :))
apricot817 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Great story! I always wanted Edward to give in to his desire instead of waiting until they were married. I mean, waiting for the sake of his antiquated morality is fine and dandy, but dang dude...it's torture for all of us.
Martee1122 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wonderful!
Prissyfit930 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Extremly hot. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Bravo!
Daydreamer-74423 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
LOVED IT!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
What a lovely way of describing that special moment. :)
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Do another chapter at this! One that have Emmett and the rest of the Cullen's teasing them! Please! Oh, and I really loved the story by the way. Good job.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Alas! A story of yours that I haven't already reviewed! I've been going through and reading a whole bunch of your stories and every time I try to write a review about how much I loved it, I get a message saying that I've already reviewed! Keep up the good work!
emovampyreseer chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Love it!
tmss chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Loved the story, thank you.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »