Reviews for An End to Resistance
Redizded chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Honestly, this is one of the very few best "first time" stories I've read, and I've read a lot believe me. It's not cheesy, the dialogs are great and the characters' essence stays true to the books, and the descriptions are really intense and hot. I loved it and immediately added it to my very short list of favorites.
Rebecca Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
this brilliant
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great - very romantic!
baynewen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
BEAUTIFUL!, EROTIC! and one hell of a lemon, so well done the passion and tenderness, I could hear there voices echoing your words in the room as I read, very exciting one shot.

However it should come with a warning not to be read while drinking hot beverages early in the morning.
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
so sweet!
debs2crazy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really liked this story. It was sweet and a wonderful read.
xoxo Edwardluvr oxox chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was an AMAZING story! I am so happy and cant wait to read more of your stories
LoveTeamEdward chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow, I think of all the oneshots of Edward vamp and Bella this one is the best. "Edward panted my name in shuddering gasps, dragging his lips worshipfully over my neck and shoulders, and I knew he felt it, too."

That was brilliant! D

Oh, and are you still working on I Carry Your Heart With Me Epov? And Bonne Foi? I check almost everyday xD
skshep chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
The tenderness at the end, when Bella KNEW of his love for her...that gave me chills. There's just something about a vulnerable Edward that gets me every time. *le sigh*
jvr1708 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
What a wonderful story. Not only was it hot but it was also beautiful at the same time. This is how Stephanie should have written the honeymoon.
LoveAngel91 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
amazing!
TwiSweetHeart chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aww...(:
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Nice one-shot!
Sare Liz chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
::sigh:: I can't remember if I'd read this one before, but I was happy to see I hadn't yet replied - it meant I could this time around. It was delicious. It was beautiful. It was a balm to a weird day. Thank you.
IsleEsme1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010