Reviews for Incomplete
MayaCullen20 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Dear readingmama,

thank you so much for writing Incomplete.

This is a beautiful story, one of my favorite one shots, and I can't tell you how much I love it.

I've been crying for the past ten minutes and can't stop...

Did he or did he not do it?

Although I wanted you to reveal the truth so that we don't have to guess, I am pretty sure he was guilty, but that he had done it for a reason, so I can't stop myself from liking him.

I am sure that he would have touched my heart too if I had been there.

I really wanted to write you the longest review ever, but I can't see a thing because of the damn tears so I have to stop now.

Kisses, Maya

P.S. I have just finished reading Sinful thoughts for the second time, it is definately in my top 5 stories on so I guess you'll be hearing from me soon.

You really know how to make a person feel good with your stories, so keep writing. Well done!
AnEdwardFanatic chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
OH COME ON! did he do it?
Erin831 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I'm having a hard time typing this because I am crying so hard. That was an amazing oneshot. I did think Edward did it because I think I think the answer Bell would have wanted was an honest answer and she probable get inmates telling her they are innocent all the time. plus if Edward has to die I need it to be for a good reason or I can't handle it.
MrsDuckyFuzzles chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
ohkay you know waht i said about fics getting me crying? this one got a few out. i feel so bad!
Handsandfingers chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
What an excellent and sad one shot! Poor Edward. Thank you for writing it.
soobliette chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. I found this story through a rec on twitter. Glad I read it. I don't usually like extreme angst but this concept was different and poignant. I liked it. Thanks for sharing this story.
Savannah-Vee chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm actually crying. I hardly ever cry over fics. Wow. He didn't do it did he? I wanna know, but then I don't wanna know coz having it confirmed would break my heart even more. :(
JJP chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
i do not believe that edward did it, because it says that his lips formed the answe bella had wanted. i believe that she did not want edward to be guilty. but, of course, bella just wanted an answer. maybe edward took the fall for someone, and thought that it was the right thing to do?
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
You weren't kidding about your emo coming out on your one shots. :)
I like these emo stories though. Does that make me masochistic?
Do I think he did it?... I do because of this:
"I can't regret why I am here. I did what I thought was right, just as I've always done."
Am I right? Or will knowing ruin the intent of your story?

I love your stories.
~Tyra
Jordon Shyanne chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
If he did, he had a good reason
artsyduckpout chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That is so sad. The tissue-warning was definitely needed. I'm still crying. So did he do it?

S x
iObliviouss chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

i dont thinkhe did it and please dont let him have died! *sob* you had me in tears! im still trying to dry them, lol. will you let us know if he did it or not?

this...one-shot(?)- was soo touching and moving. Its so sad! I think it would be really good if you extended it into a story! ]
tweak1988 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
great story

so full of emotion...

i love "Edward", so i want to believe that he did not do it.

so...did he?
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
No! You killed him! *sobs* How could you?

I don't think he did it. Do you know the answer Tiff? Did you plan along what it was or do you change your mind daily?

This was very moving and sweet and I could feel Edward's loneliness.

Moving one shot babe

Cx
Marianka chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
OMG.I have tears in my

story go under

my skin and touch my Heart..)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »