Reviews for Incomplete
Sam604 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was sad. I do think Edward did it, with just cause.
KaraLinda chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Beautifully written story, although really sad. I hate that Edward dies. Will we ever know if he did it or not?
lionslamb86 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I think he didnt do it, i may be reading too much into it but it says

Edward raised his eyebrow as if to get my attention and his lips formed the answer I had been wanting.

Most likey she had been wanting him to say no he didint do it...or I read it wrong
Autumnltd chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Damn - I need Kleenex and pie after that one... Haunting...
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
*gasps* theres no - button! I wish there was more of this. that was really sad. I think he did it.
pbswimmer chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great one shot! It was a creative idea and I really felt for Edward. I think I do believe that he did it . . . but we'll never know now, will we? *cries*
PaigeyD93 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
omg that was so sad!(im crying):( i dont think he did it:( did he?
snoop dog chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
that was really good

sequel?
slavin86162 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I've never read such a sad and inspirational story. I believe it's your own opinion as to whether Edward was guilty or not, but either way, I don't think he deserved to die.
rizzyg2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This story is aptly named, your beta really summed it up perfectly. Do you know if he did it or not? And I know that many people will have asked you this, but will you tell me?

I understand that you want people to make their own choice, but I have already made mine, I think he was innocent, or rather I would like to think he was innocent. What I really want to know is what you think. Did you write this thinking he was innocent?

This'll have to be short, I need a tissue now.

I really hope you'll share your oppinion with me, this story really affected me in a way that I've never felt before.

Thank you for this wonderful piece of inspirational writing

izzy x
she-had-a-chance chapter 1 . 1/18/2010

DID HE DO IT?
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow. I am partly torn at such vague descriptions of his reason for being there, and whether or not he confessed his innocence or guilt at the end, but then knowing the answers would detract in some way from the story.

But in answer to your question, no, I don't believe he did. Or if he did, it was justified in some way... because God wouldn't have sent him an angel to show him the way home otherwise. And that, I think, is the whole point of your story. Whether he was right or wrong, God forgave him.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hello. No. He has too pure of a soul. Unless he did it to protect someone else. But we will never know, will we. It as a sad, sorrowful, eerie story. I don't think I could've been there at the end, for him. I wouldn't be strong enough. Thanks. Suzan Noerr
TrueLoveCanHappen chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
this ending made my cry till my eyes were blury. i'm glad someone told a story like this. no one ever rights stories were edward dies as a human. it was a really great story and i can't wait to read more of them.
Free Energy chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I'd like for it to be that Edward didn't do it, but I have some faith in the justice system that they would be able to find the man who committed a crime.

But I think Edward's the kind of man who would cover up someone else doing something, just to help that person.

The story was well-written and I believe you captured the characters' essence extremely well.

Keep writing, Payal