Reviews for Incomplete
MssL chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'd like to believe that he didn't do it. But something tells me that he did. But like someone mentioned before, i think he would have only done it for some very... what's the word i'm looking for?... i'm not sure, but what i am sure about is, that it never would have been in cold blood.

now a question for you... is the story titled "Incomplete" because the story is incomplete? lol.. im just kidding. It was a great story, and i really liked how you ended it.. that single tear, nearly brought me to tears.
Diana Law chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I liked it a lot. Very emotional and very well written.
Becks Marie chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
def needed those tissues :o)
Wolfmonster chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hmm... I think that if he DID do it, there must have been a reason behind it, like he was defending somebody or something. Or maybe that's just me wanting him to be a non-villain. _

Very emotive, very sad (dead? Ahh...) and really well-written. And that's why the death penalty shouldn't exist - how can anybody ever know for sure who is innocent, or why they committed a crime?

The idea of having Bella as a pastor seemed a bit odd at first (as did having Jacob as a guard, lol), but actually I thought it gave your story a really nice twist; it was an interesting viewpoint to read, and I thought her reactions were in character. :)

The only thing I would say is that 'alright' isn't actually a word - if you want to be grammatically correct, it's 'all right' (two separate words).

And also, I don't think it needed to be M-Rated. That's not a complaint, lol; I just thought that a T rating would have been just as acceptable, and then it would actually come up on the FF page without people having to search for 'All' categories. And that would mean more hits and more reviews!

But, yes. Beautifully written story, and an interesting idea. Normally I don't like stories with an AH, but you've completely won me over, so thank you!

:) :) :)
Smut.Princess chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
U need to add another chapter.

I was tearing up here
unavailablenoname chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Cool... but sad... Could you extend it so that we know whether he dies or not? I think it would make a good story...

But watevr u do, don't kill Edward!

Thanks!
Daphneeluv14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
OMG, you were right about the crying. I am in tears right now. This was a touching story. Thanks for writing. And you made my belief against death penalty even stronger because of this story. You are truly awesome for writing this story.

God Bless
Pipocas chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
you are so mean!

I mean I was waiting until the final lines when you were going to just write something that could save edward!

What can I do?Im use to stories when he doenst die, so that was what I was expecting! P

I think he didnt do it!

Quite sure actually that he didnt do it!

will this be a longer story or just a oneshot?

madcowre chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw that was so sad a beautiful at the same time :)

I think he did do it...just a guess...will we ever find out? lol

x
ZenOne chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
AWW NOO! This story was good but soo sad :(
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I vote you add a tissue warning. I definitely cried.

This was just so amazing and beautiful. It's so heartbreaking to see him so subdued and gentle but stuck inside the walls of a cell waiting for his death.

It made me so sad to see Bella so upset over someone she barely knew. She wanted to help him. It just all made me very, very upset. It was so good though. The thing with Edward's mural, and he drew Bella as an angel. Dear Jesus, how much did I bawl? So adorably sweet.

The end was so upsetting. I'd like to believe Edward didn't do it. But to see him die an innocent man would be too much for me to handle. So I think I'm going to stay undecided, lol. I just don't like to think about it because he's dead and Bella lives the rest of her life without him.

Ack! I don't like it :P

Anyway babe, you're welcome :) Thanks for being such an awesome beta-ee, haha! This was great, and I'm glad you liked the name. I think it fits perfectly.

Great job on this. I loved it.

- tanya xo
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
:( That is so sad. I wished you would have warned that Edward dies :( I have to go read something happy now :(
colacherry chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
ack! i think he did it! nice one-shot!
Twilight-Isabella-Always-Yours chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
OMG he died?

WHY?

AH

you made me cry!

not many people make me cry! JEEZE!

but awesome chapter, I wish he didn't die thou!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Okay...definitely should have been a tissue alert on that. It's a good thing I have an office door that closes, haha. This did make me cry, so sad, yet so beautifully written. Great job, as always.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »