Reviews for Welcomed
zou chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
love these 2 and the awkwardness that you just know is going to blossom into the greatest friendship either has ever known.
Cowboy's Angel chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Jones' first name is Clinton.
Hieiko chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Lovely work!
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
This was a great story! I loved it! It was great to see Peter coming to Neal's aid and how they have become not just partners but family. The last bit in chapter three was great, but this little addition of chapter four really made it all tied together and showed the caring that they have for each other.
Brisingr364 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Jones' first name is Clinton
garskira chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I love this! You make Neal soooo adorable. Now I want him even more than I already did. That's a big accomplishment. Please keep writing 3
LvSammy chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Very Warm and fuzzy and sweet! Loved it...thanks :-)
huge sg1 fan chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
awww. i loved the buddieness. great story. :)
Storystuff chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Okay so I know this fic has been published since 09, but I've only just found it and it was awesome! It gave me warm fuzzies inside and there were just certain lines that were just the cutest things :) Lovelovelove :)
morgo7kc chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I actually read (and adored) this months ago, but was either to lazy to review, or forgot to. So glad I stumbled upon this again, it was an even better read the 2nd time! Great job :)
Vic chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Love the friendschip between them :* 333
Stroma chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Very good story. Love the relationship between the two characters too.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ohh! That was awesome... But sad. The image of wet Neal shivering on the porch? *sniff* Good job!
Lilly McShepin chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Aww - this filled me with warm fuzzies. I loved it. Super sweet.
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
My first thought was "did he somehow get locked out?"

My second thought was "I'm an idiot. He's NEAL CAFFREY he would be a lot better at breaking into his house then I am."

Poor wet cold Neal. I can't wait to find out what happened.