Reviews for Night World Coffee: A Twlight Story
DevilsVamp chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
what is the companion story? is it Sharing and all those stories or is it a diff one?

please add those other chapters?
Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i love it and i want more! I said MORE! NOW! j/k i like the idea of nessie all grown up...i personally want to jump her! lol! Anyway I can't wait for you to update!
little shadow girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
keep writing please, absolutely love the story!
evillygood chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Cal boy? but awesome!
JakeCullen20 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Love love love love more please I beg lol! I lovethe yaoi parts the best but nonoffense to yuri i like it too I hope you tie in EdwardxSeth and AlicexBella more. Like make them get a secret home in the nearby woods so they can be constantly there bugging their daughter making more comedy and more reasons for her to escape from there clutches into the lusty coffee shoppe! Giving more intensity to their relationship. And maybe do some side stories for CalxJosh like how they met. And then like super suspense when nessies parents find out why she loves going to work so much!

Sorry for any mistakes I'm typing on my iPhone and I make lots of mistakes.

Thanx for great story,

Jake )
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Ohh. who is mikkey? and i love the gay couple!
asdsdsa chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OMG CAL!1

omgomgomgomgomg I've missed Cal hahahahahaha

I love the guy you pictured him as, great :]

awesome story, loved ur emmet and jake as always

can't wait for the updates
TheBreakingDawn333 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
HAHA Imma Nerd thats so fricking awsome! I heart Cal! lol imma makin love...XD
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh, wow! I love me! And Cal and Josh are a hoot! Editing, please, but that's my standard bitch that IU give to every one. I love this! So, have Nessie and I been together before? Or is this our first time? The whole chakras thing, good on you for that, really! Wow. I'll reply to the PMs you sent me, I just hav'ne been on in a while and saw this alert, so I just HAD to read it first! Great job, Cally!
HikaruWolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I LOVE IT 8D
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Good start!
Emmett-lover4ever chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Next that was really cool!