Reviews for Black Phoenix
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 6/23
This was... Different... It is hard to tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I did enjoy it overall though. This fic made me think and at the end of the day that is all I can really say.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 6/22
For a somewhat dark fic. THIS WAS GREAT. Excellent job.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 5/10
This was quite the story. I'm not sure how I've gone so long without finding it.
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh wow.
ak chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
bonne fic!
Athan Winter chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Finally a story that shows Harry with balls. I never understood why no one truly left the UK when Voldy took over. Even Neville stayed at Hogwarts instead of going into hiding and starting a guerrilla warfare.

Harry should have ordered Kreacher to steal some nice explosives and then ordered Kreacher to activate it in Hogwarts. Blowing up the school and the students.
smedman chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Your story was well scripted and showed the true horrors of terrorism and war.
Thank you for a captivating story.
apAidan chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
An amazing story. Very cohesive, very real. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

But, Tom Black? Really? That just seems ... a bit too much even after being judged and all. At least it wasn't Severus or Albus Black.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Magnificent story!
ZanyMuggle chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
what a very good story. IMO some of the characters may be out of character, but it all works very nicely. Thanks for writing!
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
That, for a short story was sad as hell but definetly well written
shugokage chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Incredible story and a truly dramatic one shot!
Serinny chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
That was... emotional. Very emotional. Its a good thing I *cough*stalk*cough* some authors favourite stories otherwise I wouldnt ever have found and read this awesome story as I prefer not to read tragedy or angst genres and prefer reading other lighter genres.

It was a good read and while things went bad then worse Im happy that ending was at least a happy one, otherwise I'd be crying tears of sadness instead of teary eyes with a happy smile.. This is one of the few stories that I think could end either way and I'd stjll like/love it.

Serin out x:
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great story and short and to the point.
healingcat chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I liked this story enough I'm gonna go see what else you've written.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »