Reviews for Black Phoenix
For some reason this story wasn't yet part of my favourites.. let's remedy that! This is at least the third time I've read it.
old-crow chapter 1 . 9/13
Hi,

This is a well-crafted tale. I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing it with us,

Old-Crow
SM87 chapter 1 . 8/25
Very good story. Always fun to read a more vicious Harry.
ex-ellent chapter 1 . 5/26
Well ... the Ginny ending killed it for me -.- ...

But nice story!
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This was... Different... It is hard to tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I did enjoy it overall though. This fic made me think and at the end of the day that is all I can really say.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
For a somewhat dark fic. THIS WAS GREAT. Excellent job.
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This was quite the story. I'm not sure how I've gone so long without finding it.
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh wow.
ak chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
bonne fic!
Aries Christensen chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Finally a story that shows Harry with balls. I never understood why no one truly left the UK when Voldy took over. Even Neville stayed at Hogwarts instead of going into hiding and starting a guerrilla warfare.

Harry should have ordered Kreacher to steal some nice explosives and then ordered Kreacher to activate it in Hogwarts. Blowing up the school and the students.
smedman chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Your story was well scripted and showed the true horrors of terrorism and war.
Thank you for a captivating story.
apAidan chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
An amazing story. Very cohesive, very real. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

But, Tom Black? Really? That just seems ... a bit too much even after being judged and all. At least it wasn't Severus or Albus Black.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Magnificent story!
ZanyMuggle chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
what a very good story. IMO some of the characters may be out of character, but it all works very nicely. Thanks for writing!
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
That, for a short story was sad as hell but definetly well written