Reviews for Not All That We Are 3: The Thread of Ariadne
Storm Music chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
I just finished reading all three parts of Not All That We Are, and I have to say I'm looking forward to the final chapter of the story. Sam is one of my favorite characters, and I found the idea of the Final Five fascinating but underplayed on the show. I just felt there was a lot of character interaction they skimmed over after Revelations. So, I was very happy to stumble upon your stories featuring Sam as a main character AND featuring the Cylons and the Final Five. Really, I couldn't have asked for much more!

Looking forward to the final installment!
damaris chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Please, oh please, oh please put up the next one soon!
damaris chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
Okay, ever since I started reading the first one 3 hours ago, I haven't stopped. And I noticed that there's only 2 chapters left on this one. I really really really hope that there's an ending, because if there's none and I'm left wondering what's going to happen to Sam, Kara, and Thea, I'm gonna go bonkers.

Your story is that good.
Basia Orci chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
I just read all three fics of this series in one day. They're really, really good. I hope you post the finale soon!
Stargate Groupie chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
This story is amazing! I really hope you post your final installment.
Elfanyan chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
good doesn't even begin to cover this. Brilliant, a little better. I think and I'm in good company (considering the fandom) and completely in my rights if i say oh frak this is awesome!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
DAMN...

Sam might have escaped the torture part of the equationby ending up on this ‘rebel’ Basestar- and the relationship with him and that Six is interesting, if somewhat expected; Six seems to be a ‘default’ for human/Cylon relationships-, but you clearly explored how things weren’t going to be easy for him just because of a change of location; the twist of Thea’s pregnancy alone raised some interesting possibilities (I’ve always thought that it was only the stress of Ellen’s jealousy and Tigh’s resolve to stay with “Galactica” that caused Caprica-Six’s miscarriage; a pure Cylon baby was more ‘fragile’ than Hera, but that didn’t mean it COULDN’T have been carried to term) even before Iris was born at the conclusion.

The part with Sam having the Cylons release Bulldog was an interesting touch- even if a part of me feels that the coincidence factor of Bulldog being on the same basestar as Sam was a bit much-, and the subsequent moments when Sam returned to the Fleet during the Eye of Jupiter crisis worked out fairly well.

Add in the definitely intriguing twist of your hints about the ‘new’ origin of the Final Five- Sam’s vision of himself being sacrificed alone raises some interesting possibilities-, and you’ve definitely created some very interesting sequel potential (If nothing else, I look forward to seeing what happens when Sam meets the rest of the Five, although learning about their ‘new’ history in this timeline should be interesting as well).

In the end, however, my favourite scene in this story was where Adama and Kara returned Hera to the Agathons; not only did Julia’s acceptance of the discovery of the girl’s true identity reflect those moments that show why humanity IS worth saving, but there was something kind of touching about Adama’s simple rejection of Roslin’s original decision to fake Hera’s death.

Well, talking of future potential, hope you complete the fourth part of this series soon; I get the feeling it’s going to be VERY interesting...
WickedBlue chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
What a great fic. Thank you so much for writing it.

I feel so sorry for Sam. At the moment it doesn't really look good for him.

Can't wait to read the next part.
WickedBlue chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Uh oh, that doesn't look good for Kara and Sam, does it? I so hope they will find each other again, even though I actually slowly start to like Thea with Sam.

Have to go back to your wonderful fic now. :)
Sati James chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hey. I really really like this series :)

Looking forward to the 4th
cklammer chapter 16 . 4/13/2010
How nice - a baby!

Do Cylons breastfeed?

A great tale!
cklammer chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
Roslin didn't get the dumbs - good!

Great!
cklammer chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
Wow!
cklammer chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
Uff! Is this heading for a trainwreck or what? Good that I am behind on my ff reading so I don't have to wait on the cliffhanger ... nanananana!

Good chapter - except for the cliffhanger ending technical foul.
cklammer chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
Ugh! Having Baltar in a vision - like stepping in sfreshly steaming cow shit. Only the smell is inside your head ...

Nice chapter!