Reviews for 1000 Beautiful Things
dd chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
oh wow! im sad that you have abandoned this story...this is really good...if you ever plan to resume this story please don't turn any gleeks into zombies..thanks!
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
TrustInFaith chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I loved it and cant wait for more..
riverkirby chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
I have a question. Do you plan on finishign this story? at all.. because I quite like it and would like to knwo how it ends...
BrittanyLover23 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
You can't be serious! Please go on with that story, I really love it! Thanks :)
Roxy4vamp chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Can please, pretty please with sugar on top finish this story. It would make me the happiest person alive and probably make my month.
afallenheart chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Roxy4vamp chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
You seriously need to update. This story is fan-fucking-tastic. You don't want to be one of those people who start an awesome story then becomes a schmo and doesen't finish it. So lease update because this story is awesome and I need to know what happens next.
minako366 chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
umbrellaleg chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I cant get that image of Puck and Santana out of my head! XD
StrangeAttractors chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Omg, you have to update soon! Pleassseee. :) I love your story so far, though it does have me seriously questioning my zombie preparedness.
StrangeAttractors chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Wow, you just managed to combine three of my favorite things! Zombies, Femslash, and B/R shipping! You are my hero right now! :D
illusions of tainted moonlight chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I absolutely love this story. It's my favorite rating with my favorite characters with my favorite topic. Who doesn't love a good zombie fic? Please update as soon as possible!
Snixxers chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
I love this story ]

Please update soon?
DiscoAttitude chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I love this! Update real soon please :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »