Reviews for Of Virgins and Surgeons
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I love this pairing! This is a wonderfully written piece! There needs to be more fics with these two!
Emochromatic chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow... I'm not entirely sure what to say. I think you've written my perfect oneshot right here.

Its just... the story is so melancholy. So sad and sweet at the same time. Bittersweet I guess you might say, but I loved reading the interactions between those two. Probably because a romance between them would never work out. And there were so many lines that I loved while reading this.

I'm happy to find oneshots like this, and I don't generally like flashbacks in fics because people don't always pull them off well, but these were wonderful, coinciding with the way Hime drifted in and out of consciousness and how you tied the scenes together by alternating between their thoughts.

Ah... I'll stop rambling now. But I really can't express how much I loved this fic. Thank you for writing it. It was a treat to read. And now I really want to write a good oneshot as well.
Onba chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Good story, it's rather thought prevoking.
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
great story never thought of that pairing but was good
venG chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
What a horribly wonderful story, so "in character"! Thank you!
pharitse chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was wonderfully written! I loved how you incorporated the flashbacks.
Brenna Snow chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was beautifully written...and it was sad too. SzayelHime was always one of those pairings that seemed like it could work in a weird way, even though it was never implied in the series. You did an excellent job _
keet chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Beautifully written. As a biologist, I really enjoyed the scientific aspect to this story. I thought you captured the thought process of Szayel perfectly.

Did Szayel acquire Orihime on a whim? That seemed a little odd for his character...but that could be Orihime's affect on some people, eh?

Well done!