Reviews for Annoying Distractions
blue-hart chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
i'min love with this shiping know make more pleas.
Hanryu chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love you for writing RussiaxTurkiye! And I loooved this one so much! :3
Don'tCallMeAnnie chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
"Sevgilim" is used correctly, although the direct translate would be "my lover". It should be "Seni böyle bir ifadeyle daha sık görmek isterdim." instead of "Seni sık sık daha fazla gibi bir yüz göstermek isterdim." Güzel means pretty or beautiful, but it should be used as "güzelim" there because... Well there isn't really a rule about it actually, we just don't use it like that so it sounds weird. Oh and, the direct translate of "güzelim" would be "my beautiful one".
IggyBane chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I'm offically a new fan, thank you! (bows)
payang28 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Lol they're so cute! Turkey and Russia are such a cute pair! XD
emily J hughesinator chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Hey, loved the story! So kawaii! This is totally one of my OTPs, too (right along with Girigary). :) One little thing, though? Что вы мне говорите (What you [formal] to me are saying?) should be 'Что ты мне говорил?'(literally 'What you to me did [were/have been] say?'). That's all!

Loved it!
ExplodingPiano chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh, gosh. This is so adorable! Never even considered this pairing before but you wrote it so well and I think you just made a TurkeyxRussia fan out of me.
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
You did very good with your turkish in this one. A turk would be able to get it ;)

Anyways, cute fic!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
YOU GO SADIQ! He's just so well portrayed here XD

Thank you, writer-san, for writing such a cute little fic
Aka no Marduk chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very nice! Satisfying like... a good meal, but for your brain. o.o"
Baron von Riktenstein chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Rare pairings like this need more love (...then they wouldn't be rare anymore, would they *headdesk*)

I've never thought of this pairing before, but I'm glad I read it.

Sadiq is the supreme master of awesome here.

You are amazing for writing it~

*Blood, Rain, & Roses*

RussiaFangirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I am now in love with Turkey because of this.

;D There should be more of these.

Love it. 3