Reviews for You Were There
Gleek4Life216 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Haha I love the Mailman! Hope there's another story, perhaps to mention Will Scheuster's voyerism ;)
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Yaoi-san- HAHA! At the end I just totally imagined jumping out in the middle of their little bonding scheme, and shouting 'BWAHAHAHA! WAZZUUUUUP!' You know, like in that advert? Oh, just how amazing would that be?

Minty-chan- Yeah, I'm gonna go 2 hell 4 readin' this...that's a definate...AH! I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE BURNING SENSATION ON MY SKIN! *poses dramatically with hand on her forehead*

Yaoi-san- Stop your overreacting, you masochistic freak!
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Aw man! Lolz! Great story!
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ROFL! Oh, my gods! Seriously! That was hot and hilarious all at the same time. Shame on you Mr. Shue! *Laughs harder* But YAY Kurt/Finn!
The Lady Steven chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
YAY! That was sexy funny haha I love this story (and be happy it was the first I reviewed!) I love this pairing and think it is so plausible haha big words (as well as other things...) I enjoy Furnn haha
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great fic, lol at the end, is a naughty naughty man :P
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
:O ... 0.o ... wow. your mind is as evil as my best friend's. That's... pretty... wow. ) Luv it!

Yeah. I'm definitely going to hell too...
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
OMG! That was so hot! *noseblood*
vanda99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Yes, maybe a little OC but still lovely. I practically melted by the end. I love the Puck backstory and Schuester!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I loved this story so much!
Slash Pl0x chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh wow! The ending alone was pure WIN!

Hehehe... I'm probably a pervert for this, but I wouldn't mind at ALL if Mr. Schue joined in on the fun. ;D
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
-dies from sexiness-

OHMYGAWSH THAT WAS HAWT
Hitome-Chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
It was pretty good, much better than my first fiction on here, I wasn't looking for a lemon but I quite enjoyed this one, kind of makes me want to write a Glee fic, but who knows. lol Good job.
TroubledThoughts chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Loved the story! Actually, I ended up reading 'This Is The Night' first, cause I saw it first, but I love them both, and this story made the other one make a little more sense... Lol... Anyway, great ending, that made me laugh... And start thinking obscene thoughts... Ah, smut.

By the way, I'm happy I'm not the only one in the world who adores Kurt/Finn. -
booklover13920 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
WTF? Mr. Schuester was there the whole time? hahahaha!