Reviews for Every other weekend
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This, is so, sad. You think a reunion would be HAPPY! :(

Anyway- You wrote this fanfic awesomely! :)

Fell4
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Beautiful and sad piece.

Love it!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wonderful job. This is amazing. I love that last bit. "In actuality for those short fifteen minutes while Jack got ready they were a family again and then gone like dust in the wind."
MrsGaryOldman chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
OMG, this was just so bittersweet - aw! :-( Great writing and characterisations; you caught both sides of the story, its exactly what I imagined was going on in both their minds. I always liked and sympathised with Haley, even though I wish they stayed together longer at least!

Would love to see you do more Hotch and Haley - pretty please?
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This broke my heart. *Sniff* I know a lot of people don't like Hailey, and for good reason. But I remember the second season when they were all at the bar. Garcia was watching Morgan dance "like a cat" but it was Hotch that stole my heart. He grabbed Hailey's hand and said, "C'mon, Hailey, let's show 'em how it's done!" She was all smiles when he brought her to the dance floor.

Haven't seen Hotch that happy since.

Beautiful, Celt. Simply stunning.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
As much as I would like to feel bad for Hailey I can't. She did it to herself and more importantly to Jack and Hotch
Biene chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hey, it was very good... Thought about adding another chapter where they make up or was one of your main points to tell tthey can never really be together again?