Reviews for Meine Liebe
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 10 . 1/16
Yayy i love this story ots by far my favorite
Guinen chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
Oh, sweet Jesus, cliff hanger of doom~ Just read the all the other chapters, and can't wait for the next one!
Red Shiloh chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Wow... my heart clenched at that final scene. So, so amazingly well done, your writing is superb! The emotions you manage to invoke, your descripotive skills, just brilliant. One small thing though, the last part of chapter 9, you cover such a long length of time in just a few paragraphs, I understand that you want to keep the focus on the key scenes, but I think it would really add to the story if you fleshed those paragraphs out a bit more. Just to show the length of time passing and just how horrible and different this new world is... that Kyle's reality has just turned into a horrific nightmare where he's almost desensitized to the deaths around him. I only say that because of what you've written elsewhere, I know you have the talent to pull it off. I'm astounded by this story! Kudos. :) (I gotta say you have the Germanic manner of speaking captured perfectly, I can hear all the lines being spoken so clearly in my mind)
LockTaco chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Just the idea of combining World War IiI and South Park together is awesome, but you take it to another knotch with your intense style of writing! 8D I can't wait to read more.
KittyAttack chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
Cliffhanger! D:

hurry and update! It's gettin' really good!
Rumanya chapter 10 . 3/31/2011

Wow. Just wow. Wowowowowowow. This is so beautiful and so easy to connect with. I felt Kyle's pain, his anger at Kenny, his terror when he finally met him again. The last sentence of chapter 10 just broke my heart.

I sound like a fangirl here, don't I? XD Sorry.

lovinolima chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Wow, this chapter is really short. But, it was good AND lets us know you're still updating. I have, since the beginning, loved this story and found it emotional capturing. You're a very talented writer and I am super glad I kept this story on my favorites regardless of the lack of updates. You didn't disappoint with this tiny chapter and I can't wait for more!

oathkeeper-girl chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
I love this story so much, it's sad and beautiful. I swear there are pangs in my heart and my chest aches when I read it. I'm so glad you updated! Keep up the awesome job and update soon!

Much love, NobodyheartXIII
Joccey chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
wha-what? you stop THERE? asdfghjkm,iuyhgbn WRITE MORE ! i must know Kyle's fate !
MellyPie chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Great story~ Can't wait to read the next chapter, please update soon!~
TinyAnglerFish chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
I. I am so happy. To see an update *3* ohgosh

I liked the last chapter! And I like this one too. The little notes on the progress of the last nine months were depressing but a nice touch ;A; And what a way to end it ... you've really left me curious ;A; what will happen to the boys...
Kenshin1919x chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
OMG i love it :p nice historic referance
LULULULUL chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
this is so addicting! like chocolate!

PS, my dad had a torn ACL too 3
You never saw me here chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
oh my god I MISSED this story! I'm so happy you updated! Don't keep us in suspence too long!
Hollywood Grimm chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
So glad you updated,and I can't wait for more...this isa beautiful and tragic story. Poor Kyle ) UPDTE SOON 3